i missed my day as a doordash rider today

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
that's why this job mogs. i can just decide to not go to work and not earn my daily shekles.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, apocalypse, Deleted member 4397 and 1 other person
I thought you lived on some secluded village, how are you doordashing?

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi and Deleted member 23558
I thought you lived on some secluded village, how are you doordashing?
Doordash Is very popular nowadays. I deliver mc to Rich jbs and they smile at me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397 and Deleted member 23239
Doordash Is very popular nowadays. I deliver mc to Rich jbs and they smile at me
What vehicle do you use? I need something to make extra money on my days off tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
What you do professionally
“Professionally”

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

I am working at a stablehand rn, but this is just something temporary, just for a couple of months to fill in for a guy who is on medical leave.

Last edited:
“Profesionally”

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

I am working at a stablehand rn, but this is just something temporary, just for a couple of months to fill in for a guy who is on medical leave.

You take care of horses?

Im terribly sorry

Aren't you jobless and Virgin with shitty uni grades? How can you be sorry
You got only one right mister ;)

am also just bout to turn 22

You got only one right mister ;)

am also just bout to turn 22
I have none and Age doesn't matter when you're bound to be fucked. A doordash job Is the best you can aim for

I have none and Age doesn't matter when you're bound to be fucked. A doordash job Is the best you can aim for
Got none of what??

Why are you so spiteful bobba :(

Got none of what??

Why are you so spiteful bobba :(
Why you Say i have a shitty Life then
I'm Happy about my job i get to rot when i want i Just wished i didn't fuck up my hormones with meds

Why you Say i have a shitty Life then
I'm Happy about my job i get to rot when i want i Just wished i didn't fuck up my hormones with meds
Cus you live in 3rd world

You wasted your youth away

Poor asf WORKING AT FUCKING DOORDASH

While your peers work for huge corporations in high positions

Travelling.. visiting different countries.. having fun..parts of different social groups made up by popular, succesful people whos got their shit together

Theyve always had that too.. as if they were just meant to be

Its time to dark triad maxx pal... to its fullest.. press down on the gas pedal.. you live only once..

Cold blooded.. calculated.. 0 heart n empathy.. no morals.. full spite and venom

Kill everyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, infini and the BULL

Travelling.. visiting different countries.. having fun..

Its time to dark triad maxx pal... to its fullest.. press down on the gas pedal.. you live only once..

Cold blooded.. calculated.. 0 heart n empathy.. no morals.. full spite and venom

Kill everyone
It's all about family blud low class be living low class Life Just as me and you know It
I didn't waste my youth i had a lot of fun and Will have more fun when i lean down again. I have a long Life good genetics ti stay young for a long time

It's all about family blud low class be living low class Life Just as me and you know It
I didn't waste my youth i had a lot of fun and Will have more fun when i lean down again. I have a long Life good genetics ti stay young for a long time
Oh okay

My bad

Impossible + i don't Need that much Money. Jfl at ppl wageslaving 8 hours a day to pay the jews
Start a business then and steal potential revenue from the jews, then give me the gains if you dont need them

Start a business then and steal potential revenue from the jews, then give me the gains if you dont need them
You can't start businesses don't believe any crap you see on tik tok. Rich comes from the Rich you don't climb the ladder

You can't start businesses don't believe any crap you see on tik tok. Rich comes from the Rich you don't climb the ladder
Never in my life had tiktok

You can definetly make money with a business but not on the internet

Never in my life had tiktok

You can definetly make money with a business but not on the internet
How do you start a business without Capital or a super good idea which banks are willing to finance
I have none of it

How do you start a business without Capital or a super good idea which banks are willing to finance
I have none of it
Over if 0 creativity or willing to get money. Start a criminal organization or broke for life

Over if 0 creativity or willing to get money. Start a criminal organization or broke for life
Nobody here has the Genius of Mark Zuckerberg Bro you Will wageslave as well

Nobody here has the Genius of Mark Zuckerberg Bro you Will wageslave as well
Nope I already know what im gonna do and have a solid plan for it just 1 step at a time

Nope I already know what im gonna do and have a solid plan for it just 1 step at a time
Yeah every zoomerfag nowadays has great plans to start their own business too bad you cannot succeed if you aren't already Rich or have a great idea and the Means to realize It. Millions of Dreams Will get shattered when faced with reality

Yeah every zoomerfag nowadays has great plans to start their own business too bad you cannot succeed if you aren't already Rich or have a great idea and the Means to realize It. Millions of Dreams Will get shattered when faced with reality
I am richcell over for you jfl

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I am richcell over for you jfl
Good for you but don't give false hopes to gullible low iq poorcels. You Just lucked out in the lottery

Good for you but don't give false hopes to gullible low iq poorcels. You Just lucked out in the lottery
They can still make it like my great great grandparents did

They can still make it like my great great grandparents did
No they were completely different times now all the wealth Is generational

No they were completely different times now all the wealth Is generational
in developing regions like latin america or africa there is still opportunity for business

in developing regions like latin america or africa there is still opportunity for business
You seriously think big colossus aren't exploiting those markets

Travelling.. visiting different countries.. having fun..parts of different social groups made up by popular, succesful people whos got their shit together

Kill everyone
Love it. Take life seriously.

Do you both do allnighters just to get stuff done?