I missed out on my adolescent years

nigtard

nigtard

The years of puberty where I was supposed to be hanging out and making friends were spent watching anime.I would watch 30 episodes a day and basically stuck to this routine for years.I started understanding some Japanese words and phrases, I was going fucking crazy over that shit.

I wouldn't leave my room until I completed the anime I was watching.Looking back I feel ashamed of myself since I don't even watch anime anymore.It made me socially maladjusted and not as developed as other people my age since I did not really hold any long conversations with anyone for years and missed school for years.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, User28823, slavicpsycho and 4 others
how old are u rn

you didnt miss out on shit dw
I can't talk properly to people anymore and it made me feel comfortable being depressed in my room.Now the rotter lifestyle is all I know.

you’re still a teen, makeup for teen love in a year or you’ll be mentally crippled forever
He runs a 10.49 100m and almost went national in soccer lazy fuck should focus on soccer

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and FutureSlayer
The years of puberty where I was supposed to be hanging out and making friends were spent watching anime.I would watch 30 episodes a day and basically stuck to this routine for years.I started understanding some Japanese words and phrases, I was going fucking crazy over that shit.

I wouldn't leave my room until I completed the anime I was watching.Looking back I feel ashamed of myself since I don't even watch anime anymore.It made me socially maladjusted and not as developed as other people my age since I did not really hold any long conversations with anyone for years and missed school for years.
30 episoded/day? I find a good anime every 3 months if im lucky:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
you’re still a teen, makeup for teen love in a year or you’ll be mentally crippled forever
You can already tell it’s over at 18, OP give up on dating until a good opportunity comes. Foids ain’t worth it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and nigtard
Wasnt your fault anyway
You cant miss out on something that your genes couldnt bring

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, watah and nigtard
You can already tell it’s over at 18, OP give up on dating until a good opportunity comes. Foids ain’t worth it
I madeup for teen love at 17

• +1
Reactions: nigtard and watah
i would sympathize but man theres just something about weebs that just makes me want to crush their skulls with a steamroller in the new grand theft auto video game

• +1
Reactions: nigtard and FutureSlayer
i would sympathize but man theres just something about weebs that just makes me want to crush their skulls with a steamroller in the new grand theft auto video game
I’m not a weeb anymore I watched so much anime that I’m turned off by it now

• Woah
Reactions: User28823