I mixed up signs of disgust as ioi's

J

JustCallMeKash

Gold
I used to have deep intense eye contact with 2 girls at my school and sometimes they would look back at me when we walk passed each other after holding eye contact and sometimes i would catch them staring at me.

I realized that they were staring cuz i was ugly cuz i enventually started talking to ltbs and mtns and even tho I could pull it was like a 10%-15% pull rate.

Then i remembered one time when i was walking behind her while she was with a friend n she looked back at me like 10 times.

At the moment the amount of dopamaine i was getting I lowkey started bite my lip a lil and look away.

But now thing back she prob thought i was gonna rape her because I'm dark triad both in looks and personality.

Hahahah autismpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Clark69, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
In short: Stacy thought I wanted to rape her

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and LuckyBeast
She wants u bro follow her home

Social anxiety is purely enviornmental. It is learned helplessness in social situations.
I used to think that cause I was relentlessly mentally tortured by normies and had social anxiety for 2+ years id only speak to my parents never anyone else but removed toxins from my system and could sociallaze not just normally but extremely well despite no lifestyle changes other than diet

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Autism can't be cured. Lmao.
I wanna speak on this but i dnt have autism lmao but id like to think of it as ur brain chemistry being diff and ur not jst retarded and you can train urseld to pick up on social cues and learn whats socially acceptable thru trial and error and jst act NT

Autism is down to mutations that have altered the mind. The mind is similar to a light bulb, once it is damaged, it can't be repaired.
Autism is just inflammation of the brain lol trust me ive fixed it myself and would know my life became 10 20x better look up aajonus vonderplanitz diet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and AhappyPill4u
I used to think that cause I was relentlessly mentally tortured by normies and had social anxiety for 2+ years id only speak to my parents never anyone else but removed toxins from my system and could sociallaze not just normally but extremely well despite no lifestyle changes other than diet
What toxins? It's not a believe. They have found hundreds of genes involved with autism. It is clearly heritable.

I wanna speak on this but i dnt have autism lmao but id like to think of it as ur brain chemistry being diff and ur not jst retarded and you can train urseld to pick up on social cues and learn whats socially acceptable thru trial and error and jst act NT
Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet

• +1
Autism is just inflammation of the brain lol trust me ive fixed it myself and would know my life became 10 20x better look up aajonus vonderplanitz diet
Debunk the medical studies linking it to genes. I'm waiting.

What toxins? It's not a believe. They have found hundreds of genes involved with autism. It is clearly heritable.
Whats heritable is sensitivity to toxins. Vaccines and the food you eat are the most contributing causes to it

• +1
Debunk the medical studies linking it to genes. I'm waiting.
No medical studies on it they would get banned from publishing, medical industry is responsible for every single mental illness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and AhappyPill4u
No medical studies on it they would get banned from publishing, medical industry is responsible for every single mental illness
Aajonus was a grifting Jew who died fucking lady boys in Thailand.

Aajonus was a grifting Jew.
How so i cured my autism havent felt anxiety in since 2 months compared to when I used to id feel it every second of the day and have sleepless nights from it. also terrible sleep issues from autism could not sleep a whole night got that cured too

• +1
That's my point. You don't understand what you're getting into. I take it you are young? Don't get ahead of yourself.
Lol what does not knowing a man made word have to do with it

That's my point. You don't understand what you're getting into. I take it you are young? Don't get ahead of yourself.
Interesting take? I give it that u believe behaviours an such are learned an not from soma?

Rate

Interesting take? I give it that u believe behaviours an such are learned an not from soma?
Not entirely. It's pretty complicated. I can't just give you a run down in a few sentences and I cba either.

I jst looked it up and they said they look at behavior

Why are there more autistic people now? :feelshehe:
Prob misdiagnosed because they have a mental health problem that makes them display traits found with ppl who have autism

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u