I mog all jaats tbh

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Snapped some pics of an accurate image of what I look like using a selfie stick. Took the pics with my iPhone X. If you want to know what you actually look like get a selfie stick and have a high-quality phone/ camera. It's not over for me. Still gonna keep lookmaxing and get infraorbital rims surgery

Attachments

• 123.PNG
    123.PNG
    108.2 KB · Views: 207
  • 456.PNG
    456.PNG
    92.2 KB · Views: 206
good bro mogs me

Dude this may sound like a joke to you.But find a way to lighten your skin.I swear Indian skin like yours Is NEVER GOOD.You NEED light skin

• +1
Reactions: superighteous, Mansnob, BigBoy and 2 others
good bro mogs me
The best part is that I am at 17% Body fat,, which means when I cut i will look insane at 10%. I think I have great bone structure not even humble bragging thought I was bloated as hell. Proof that taking up close selfies = over

The best part is that I am at 17% Body fat,, which means when I cut i will look insane at 10%. I think I have great bone structure not even humble bragging thought I was bloated as hell. Proof that taking up close selfies = over
it's over for me anyway

not bad bro

Snapped some pics of an accurate image of what I look like using a selfie stick. Took the pics with my iPhone X. If you want to know what you actually look like get a selfie stick and have a high-quality phone/ camera. It's not over for me. Still gonna keep lookmaxing and get infraorbital rims surgery
Can't mog a Jatt when you are 5'8 and look like a kid compared to most Jatt who are easily over 6' and would snap your twink ass in half JFL. A Jatt, The Great Khali standing next to a Gujurati jfl at this absolute skull mog
Kha-300x194.jpg
wosup1n.jpg
. Its over buddyboyo go back to sleep.

I wonder if you mog me or I mog you?

No man keep look making you arent bad looking

If I had lighter skin would my PSL go up?
Yes 100000% you cant have worse skin than this

Can't mog a Jatt when you are 5'8 and look like a kid compared to most Jatt who are easily over 6' and would snap your twink ass in half JFL. A Jatt, The Great Khali standing next to a Gujurati jfl at this absolute skull mog
Kha-300x194.jpg
wosup1n.jpg
Lol still more handsome then you

Lol still more handsome then you
Just remember you look like my left nut. You are subhuman trash compared to Jatts. You don't even look better than my brother, how can you look better than me. Its never too late to rope.

Just remember you look like my left nut. You are subhuman trash compared to Jatts. You don't even look better than my brother, how can you look better than me. Its never too late to rope.
I mog your brother as well. I am at 17% bf, once I cut my bone structure will look insane. Its over for you and your brother. Keep coping.

I mog your brother as well. I am at 17% bf, once I cut my bone structure will look insane. Its over for you and your brother. Keep coping.
Cant mog a guy who is 6'2 mogs (6 inches taller) you by not only frame but also skull, skin and money.
Taj
. Stay in your lane little one.
you have no harmony whatsoever

Stop coping with that 3/4 profile. He has no ogee curve or bone

• +1
Reactions: RM777
infraorbital implants is not what you need. its orbital decompression

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
You look like a cartoon dude, you used crazy lighting for your bones to show and yet a guy in normal lighting mogs the fuck out of you. You have no harmony whatsoever and are ugly. Theres a reason you post threads about getting friendzoned and how girls are sympathizing with you.

I can't believe this is what I actually look like. I am so high inhibition that I thought I was average looking holy fuck
yea. have you ever tried modeling?

No offence bro, but we both now how dependent your face is from lightning. ;) Got the same problem

Dude this may sound like a joke to you.But find a way to lighten your skin.I swear Indian skin like yours Is NEVER GOOD.You NEED light skin
Cope just rapefugeemax it's legit.

Rate this guy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190802-112539_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190802-112539_Samsung Internet.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 101
Yeah because I’m at high bf. Still got good bones tho
Nope, I'm at 9 percent it doesn't get any better. The thing is, we rely on our bone structure showing to look good, but we need perfect lightning. Other people rely on their face shape, the don't need perfect lightning

You may mog most Jaats but you never mog Jatts
actually probably mog neither tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
why not

still no clue what a jatt is

Indians mogging other Indians don't mean shit if you're still considered subhumans in the eyes of Females.

Indians mogging other Indians don't mean shit if you're still considered subhumans in the eyes of Females.
moneymaxx subhuman stfu.

your money is not going to save you from being an old ugly fucker at the end of it all while you rot and cry when you look in the mirror everyday

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
moneymaxx subhuman stfu.

your money is not going to save you from being an old ugly fucker at the end of it all while you rot and cry when you look in the mirror everyday
I wont be crying when I give them that 20$ bill XD

I wont be crying when I give them that 20$ bill XD
20 fucking dollars are you fucking retarded? a woman needs atleast 1000 dollars to fuck you if you are ugly enough to moneymaxx
over looksmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
20 fucking dollars are you fucking retarded? a woman needs atleast 1000 dollars to fuck you if you are ugly enough to moneymaxx
over looksmaxx

Attachments

• Chad.jpg
    Chad.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 15
why are you posting that 5 foot 5 black guy?

That's not an accurate image of what you look like those 2 pics are lighting frauded images of what you look like. Everyone and their grandma can see that. You need natural lighting to see an accurate image jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
D
That's not an accurate image of what you look like those 2 pics are lighting frauded images of what you look like. Everyone and their grandma can see that. You need natural lighting to see an accurate image jfl
Everyone looks better in natural lighting lol

Nope, I'm at 9 percent it doesn't get any better. The thing is, we rely on our bone structure showing to look good, but we need perfect lightning. Other people rely on their face shape, the don't need perfect lightning
That is the most retarded cope I heard today.
Low IQ cracker cope. As long as you have facial aesthetics, it doesn't matter what race you are.

Kha-300x194.jpg
wosup1n.jpg
Great khali is not a jatt he is a Pahari Rajput