I mog every indian men by nature (jbw)

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
I was at work and there was this group of indians girls and guys from which I had to collect some documents.

As soon as I entered the room, the indian foids stopped instantly giving attention to the currt males and were all focused on my white ass, I could feel the tense sensation the guys were experiencing.

While I was collecting the papers from the girl, they were all smiling I could see their pupils were dilated (it happen when you see something that you like, your eyes dilate as if they are trying to see as much of that person as possible) and hyper reactive to all my movement.

A girl shamelessly touched my wrist while I grabbed her paper, we laughed about it and exchanged some stupid jokes. I could see the guys getting really fucking annoyed and frustrated, but they were trying to hide it.

Now I was collecting the papers from the curry guys and they were fucking pissed, I could feel it.

One of the curries felt so daring that he faked giving me his paper, but the foids punished him instantly by saying what an immature child he was. His expression was of pure humiliation while I was laughing inside.

It's unbelievable how easy I have it with indian girls, my easiest fucks were with them. It's like my phenotype, my skin for them is like honey for the bees.

I wish it was the same with white girls.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I was at work and there was this group of indians girls and guys from which I had to collect some documents.

As soon as I entered the room, the indian foids stopped instantly giving attention to the currt males and were all focused on my white ass, I could feel the tense sensation the guys were experiencing.

While I was collecting the papers from the girl, they were all smiling I could see their pupils were dilated (it happen when you see something that you like, your eyes dilate as if they are trying to see as much of that person as possible) and hyper reactive to all my movement.

A girl shamelessly touched my wrist while I grabbed her paper, we laughed about it and exchanged some stupid jokes. I could see the guys getting really fucking annoyed and frustrated, but they were trying to hide it.

Now I was collecting the papers from the curry guys and they were fucking pissed, I could feel it.

One of the curries felt so daring that he faked giving me his paper, but the foids punished him instantly by saying what an immature child he was. His expression was of pure humiliation while I was laughing inside.

It's unbelievable how easy I have it with indian girls, my easiest fucks were with them. It's like my phenotype, my skin for them is like honey for the bees.

Just lol

I have seen it in person

I remember videocalling this girl and she had a crush on me i was playing eu4 and she kept on staring at me with her eyes dilated asf

Din read nigga

Autism.gif

Coping curries incoming

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9
I have seen it in person

I remember videocalling this girl and she had a crush on me i was playing eu4 and she kept on staring at me with her eyes dilated asf
Cope

Playing Eu4 means that you are a giga autist or non-nt basement dwller

decapitates me