chads.org

• Love it
Reactions: SS Amnesie
yes you are a chad and mog him

eye colour pilled again:feelswhy:

• Love it
Reactions: SS Amnesie
nah @Salludon mogs you but you might have broader appeal cus white blue eyes

@Mr_Norwood Has Chadfished Using your pics many Times.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
View attachment 1283878

skull mogged
jaw mogged
eye mogged
hair mogged
ear mogged

how can you even post a pic next to a chad like that

are u a cuck OP?
nah @Salludon mogs you but you might have broader appeal cus white blue eyes
yes you are a chad and mog him

eye colour pilled again:feelswhy:
Morphs.me i ran an ELA and jpeg% analysis the first two photos results came in as photoshopped heres the evidence
its discolored over here lack of white color implying its a morph if you compare itnext to the true alpha chad that is @Salludon
its fully white no coloration whatsosver implying its un morphed now if we run the second protocol that is JPEG%
yougot 75% again showing its photoshopped but again if we compare this to @Salludon he gets 100%

lmao it also shows the modification date showing thay you probably used a faceapp to improve your features date of modification is adjusted every time you make changes to the file and you overwrite the original file. This could be when doing something like editing your photos with an image-editing program.

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Effortless, SOS-Sonic and 23 others
Morphs.me i ran an ELA and jpeg% analysis the first two photos results came in as photoshopped heres the evidence
View attachment 1283949 its discolored over here lack of white color implying its a morph if you compare itnext to the true alpha chad that is @Salludon View attachment 1283954 its fully white no coloration whatsosver implying its un morphed now if we run the second protocol that is JPEG% View attachment 1283960 yougot 75% again showing its photoshopped but again if we compare this to @Salludon he gets 100%
View attachment 1283961
View attachment 1283962 lmao it also shows the modification date showing thay you probably used a faceapp to improve your features date of modification is adjusted every time you make changes to the file and you overwrite the original file. This could be when doing something like editing your photos with an image-editing program.

Gotta say it looks very realistic wouldnt guess it was a morph

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
he's a damn good morpher ill give him that , but we cannot accept that it looks realistic, if we have cold hard scientific data and software analysis tools to back up my claim

He mogs you ngl
View attachment 1283949 its discolored over here lack of white color implying its a morph if you compare itnext to the true alpha chad that is @Salludon View attachment 1283954 its fully white no coloration whatsosver implying its un morphed now if we run the second protocol that is JPEG% View attachment 1283960 yougot 75% again showing its photoshopped but again if we compare this to @Salludon he gets 100%
View attachment 1283961
View attachment 1283962 lmao it also shows the modification date showing thay you probably used a faceapp to improve your features date of modification is adjusted every time you make changes to the file and you overwrite the original file. This could be when doing something like editing your photos with an image-editing program.

mini chico read my post

• +1
Reactions: Haven
You are such a bootleg shitty clone that your name is "Amnesie"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Be_ConfidentBro, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
@ItisOver I Want Your Body First.
@Ritalincel Start Vibrating Your Pussy, You're Next.
nalone-mermaid-2-700.gif

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., Ryan, Chadeep and 4 others
View attachment 1283961

Xangsanes me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
6-6.25 psl max but salludon mogs u back to jahannam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Michael Myers
Actually rn u look 5.75 or so but u can prolly be 6 with softmaxxing

You are such a bootleg shitty clone that your name is "Amnesie"
He’s just trolling, he’s made rate me threads with pics of 3 different people already :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 14867, Haven and 5 others
Cillian Murphy has the same thing in peaky blinders

yes you brutally smv mog him

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SS Amnesie and Haven
  • JFL
LMAOOO he has stacies simping for him he showed me
Who? Shut up nigga stop overrating and downrating people salludon mogs so fucking hard salludon is 8/10 this guy is 7/10

Not 7 /10 too lol 6.5 or something

Your an IRL Chad. Your a mogger but salludon has way better aesthetics then you.

But at your looks level additional PSL doesn't matter. You have inifinite SMV, well done!

Who? Shut up nigga stop overrating and downrating people salludon mogs so fucking hard salludon is 8/10 this guy is 7/10
LOOOL try tinder with him u delusional dog this guy smv mogs salludon youll see for urself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SS Amnesie and Haven
LOOOL try tinder with him u delusional dog this guy smv mogs salludon youll see for urself
I dont really give a fuck nordic pig stop overrating and downrating people salludon mogs so hard not even close

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
And this guy is not ss amnesia too lol he is just trolling

I dont really give a fuck nordic pig stop overrating and downrating people salludon mogs so hard not even close
bruh like I said ive tested these guys both on tinder they both do good but this guy does better he has the perfect pheno of looking like a badboy but also nice if yk what i mean. stop spamming messages if you havent tested it urself

• +1
@Mr_Norwood tho?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
bruh like I said ive tested these guys both on tinder they both do good but this guy does better he has the perfect pheno of looking like a badboy but also nice if yk what i mean. stop spamming messages if you havent tested it urself
Stacy= white girl prefers salludons pheno,coloring,jaw,eyes i never tested no need to test its obvious who mogs salludon mogs to obvilion

thats my chadfish.. he is on instagram

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane