I mog most of you. Which is funny af tbh

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I live inside a 884886,96K EUR huge house. I would actually show pics but I'm rather afraid I'd dox myself in my small EE shithole lol. Even if I drew lines on the pic

Facially I'm MTN. I don't even think I look slavic tbh. I think I look baltic. Not blonde but I don't look slavic, when I look at Russian videos to see what the avg gopnik guy looks, that's not my pheno.

I have a fat dick 6 inches of girth

I've fucked 4-5 girls thus far. All white, I'd say about LTB-maybeee MTB. Nothjing to write home about but I'm not a looker either.

And in assets, I money mog about 99% of you at the least given I could sell my house for this amount of money. Well it's not mine officially, that of my mom, but I'd inherit it.

Yeah pretty sure I mog most of you on here LOL Enjoy wageslaving ahahahahahahaha

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, borntosuffer, watah and 9 others
Forgot your schizo pills

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Zeta and _MVP_
Aren't you depressed tough

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta
Forgot your schizo pills
Not schizo. As I said, I'd show you my house but it'd be so easy to dox myself even if I were to draw lines to block reverse search. My country's small, especially this neighborhood.

Aren't you depressed tough
I am but Schadenfreude is real. I think most people when depressed look for people that are way worse off than them to cope, and it is an effective cope.

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, SidharthTheSlayer, Beastimmung and 1 other person
I live inside a 884886,96K EUR huge house. I would actually show pics but I'm rather afraid I'd dox myself in my small EE shithole lol. Even if I drew lines on the pic

Facially I'm MTN. I don't even think I look slavic tbh. I think I look baltic. Not blonde but I don't look slavic, when I look at Russian videos to see what the avg gopnik guy looks, that's not my pheno.

I've fucked 4-5 girls thus far. All white, I'd say about LTB-maybeee MTB. Nothjing to write home about but I'm not a looker either.

And in assets, I money mog about 99% of you at the least given I could sell my house for this amount of money. Well it's not mine officially, that of my mom, but I'd inherit it.

Yeah pretty sure I mog most of you on here LOL Enjoy wageslaving ahahahahahahaha
It means we all mog you cause u got all that and still requiered this website kek

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and WeiWei
Also low IQ if you think luck plays absolutely no role in success
He was born to his mother and they earned the money, he didn't get it by luck he was destined to get it.

"muhh you are lucky to be born in a rich family"

Is a dumb normie cope, no you aren't lucky, this is actually the only thing you could have been born into. You are what you are born into. If you weren't born into this family, you wouldn't exist.

tales from
Word image 5

CHORUS:
thank you for this information, have a nice day have-have a nice day have-have a nice day,
thank you for this information, have a nice day have-have a nice day have-have a nice day,

VERSE1:
this information is splendid,
took a big shit that my toilet dented,

CHORUS:
thank you for this information, have a nice have-have a nice day have-have a nice day,
thank you for this information, have a nice have-have a nice day have-have a nice day,

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Darkeningstar
It means we all mog you cause u got all that and still requiered this website kek
Shit chronic health, bored out of my mind, no friends irl, honestly you do have a point. I like this forum, don't get me wrong, it's entertaining but it could have way more gore posts coz otherwise I'm bored af. 99% of you faggots talk about which MM you have been fapping to lately, like, that's just boring
He was born to his mother and they earned the money, he didn't get it by luck he was destined to get it.

Is a dumb normie cope, no you aren't lucky, this is actually the only thing you could have been born into. You are what you are born into. If you weren't born into this family, you wouldn't exist.
But that means I WAS LUCKY to born into this family, no? I didn't get to choose which family to be born into

• +1
Reactions: Aero, DalitBoss, try2beme and 1 other person

bro im going to eat banana tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
@Beastimmung im eating banana tomorow

Shit chronic health, bored out of my mind, no friends irl, honestly you do have a point. I like this forum, don't get me wrong, it's entertaining but it could have way more gore posts coz otherwise I'm bored af. 99% of you faggots talk about which MM you have been fapping to lately, like, that's just boring

But that means I WAS LUCKY to born into this family, no? I didn't get to choose which family to be born into
Oh also are u an only child

Oh also are u an only child
Tehcnically no, I got an actual schizo brother who's just as annoying as @_MVP_ but he hasn't lived with me/us for 10 years now

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You didn't exist before birth. Its not like souls are flowing around in the universe and then randomly get put into some families baby.

Thats not how it works. You ARE the combination of both of your parents. It has nothing to do with luck if you are born into a rich family.

Thats like saying you are lucky to be born a human. :feelskek: What a retarded bs.

• JFL
Why is it always Slavic shitskins on this forum that think are white supremacist? Hitler would put you in concentration camps before me you stupid monkey

• Hmm...
Not schizo. As I said, I'd show you my house but it'd be so easy to dox myself even if I were to draw lines to block reverse search. My country's small, especially this neighborhood.

I am but Schadenfreude is real. I think most people when depressed look for people that are way worse off than them to cope, and it is an effective cope.
My dads house is worth much more than yours and probably bigger, but you don’t see me bragging about it on an incel forum, because I’m not desperate for incel-validation :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and N1666
My dads house is worth much more than yours and probably bigger, but you don’t see me bragging about it on an incel forum, because I’m not desperate for incel-validation :feelskek:
Absolute cope lmao. How is it worth more than mine? Did you look at the number? Lmfao

Why is it always Slavic shitskins on this forum that think are white supremacist? Hitler would put you in concentration camps before me you stupid monkey
I know retard but fuck Hitler and I'm not even Slavic, I'm baltic. I'll do a 23andme test tho

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • JFL
And you spend your days jacking off to feet and scat threads on looksmax.org

• +1
It wouldnt surprise me If u were lithuanian.

Its such a traitorous country

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
I mog you to heaven and back and I’m a negro lol. Nigga bragging bout his momma crib

Prove it by giving me money or you're a pathetic LARPer

Better looking, more than double ur slay count. Better inheritance and I’m gonna be racked myself when I graduate
writing tales since you're bored, OK.

I know retard but fuck Hitler and I'm not even Slavic, I'm baltic. I'll do a 23andme test tho
Fuck hitler yet you got him as a PFP 😂😂

You’re pathetic you Slavic cunt

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and ascension
from memory alone i can spot at least 7 times u have contradicted urself with this thread

stop larping son

• Hmm...
Weiwei is on his villain arc.

@ascension @TechnoBoss @Tyler x Durden @Gargantuan @Gengar @SecularIslamist

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, Gengar, WeiWei and 5 others

Yes bhai. Everyone mogs me. I ain’t shit. :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei and Bomber517