I mog so hard in fps games

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

Brutality
Just remembered that I was LEM at 11 in CSGO with no mic and a small laptop before parents kicked me off the game and forced me outside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, bloatlordmaxxer, Debetro and 1 other person
Positioning is all you needed during that time. Just pure spatial iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, HitAndRun and MoggerGaston
I'm top 100 rocket league players in america, only thing I can brag about, along with almost 2000 .org posts in one month

• +1
Reactions: bloatlordmaxxer, Deleted member 29167, N1666 and 1 other person
I'm top 100 rocket league players in america, only thing I can brag about, with the exception of almost 2000 .org posts in one month
We have good genetics for something that doesn't mean shit for 99.9% of players and is just a major time sink. Brutal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
We have good genetics for something that doesn't mean shit for 99.9% of players and is just a major time sink. Brutal tbh
Fr being good at videogames is such a worthless brag unless you're an insanely good playing a small amount of time. Otherwise it means nothing irl, it's more useful to learn coding, math, chem or any shit like that and dedicating the game time to all this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, EXTREME SUBHUMAN and N1666
I'm top 100 rocket league players in america, only thing I can brag about, along with almost 2000 .org posts in one month
aimbot go burrrrrrrrr

Fr being good at videogames is such a worthless brag unless you're an insanely good playing a small amount of time. Otherwise it means nothing irl, it's more useful to learn coding, math, chem or any shit like that and dedicating the game time to all this.
streamers and youtubers make milliioons

I don't have the looks to be one neither the creativity and neither the skill (at least top 10 would be needed)
excuses. why is every zoomer a lazy low life nowadays? shit is pathetic...

excuses. why is every zoomer a lazy low life nowadays? shit is pathetic...
jews jews jews

tyson from th hood make it to nba, know why? zero presence of environmental estrogens in da hood

dont blame the players, blame the manager

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN
jews jews jews

tyson from th hood make it to nba, know why? zero presence of environmental estrogens in da hood

dont blame the players, blame the manager