I Mog supermodels

Lucianga

Lucianga

Platinum
Even with a baggy old shirt, paint in my face and messy bed hair I still mog your gods to hell and back then to narnia and then to the end of the universe. If your teeth ain't whiter than fresh ultra white paint it's over 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Snapchat-1575870579.jpg
    Snapchat-1575870579.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 95
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryAsianManlet, retard and Deleted
Invisalign

You make supermodels look like incels

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Barber1

Our eyes look similar ngl
Except mine are positive tilted

Do you have myopia?

• JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol
You don’t even mog my dogs shit you pan faced gook

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Kingkellz
Even with a baggy old shirt, paint in my face and messy bed hair I still mog your gods to hell and back then to narnia and then to the end of the universe. If your teeth ain't whiter than fresh ultra white paint it's over 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣
You look like the young kid who crossed the border that would mow my lawn in exchange for sleeping in my garage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, the next o'pry, john2 and 2 others
aQ4y9Zu.gif

Holy shit. I am in utter disbelief that an 8PSL Gigamogger like you even exist. 0.00000000000000000000000001% Genetics. Chico, Barrett, Opry, Gandy and De poot aren't even 1% as goodlooking as you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 2227, Kingkellz and 1 other person
You look like the young kid who crossed the border that would mow my lawn in exchange for sleeping in my garage
Hey, what can I say. That's still a place to stay, no matter how shitty your place is 😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣

aQ4y9Zu.gif

Holy shit. I am in utter disbelief that an 8PSL Gigamogger like you even exist. 0.00000000000000000000000001% Genetics. Chico, Barrett, Opry, Gandy and De poot aren't even 1% as goodlooking as you
Truth

REMINDER OP THAT I FUCK THE WET OLD MUTILATED PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER EVERY FUCKING DAY WHILE YOU'RE IN YOUR BASEMENT CRYING ALONE AND DOING THESE PATHETIC LOW T THREADS

Giphy 5

• JFL
Reactions: Xander578
aQ4y9Zu.gif

1 in 8 billion genes it's so over, close the forum tbh no reason to try when omegachads like this exist.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel, didntreadlol and Deleted
that ain’t paint on ur face

Do you mog supermodels ?