i mogged a kid in the hallway today

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
I was walking from class to another class in school today and some kid stood in my way. I stood there for 5 seconds but he wouldn't move. He was standing there wearing headphones.
So I got up in his face and said "Problem?"
He did not respond. He yielded to me. Kid got utterly mogged.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Mateusz74 and 12 others
that’s kinda rude

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fvolkek, Deleted member 2214, AscendingHero and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fvolkek, ShowerMaxxing, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
Mtv Omg GIF

You indeed struck fear and terror into his heart. Dark triad badboy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 12611 and 2 others
season 3 chad GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 10949, Deleted member 12611 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, turkproducer, Deleted member 2214 and 3 others
Russian badboy

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 5746
scared the muppets GIF

i am pissing and shitting my pants right now as i read about this machiavellian psychotic bully behavior

this kid was no doubt slitting his wrists and pouring salt into the cuts as soon as he got home after this watershed life event

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Albeacho, MaxxedOrRope, Deleted member 12611 and 6 others
scared the muppets GIF

i am pissing and shitting my pants right now as i read about this machiavellian psychotic bully behavior

this kid was no doubt slitting his wrists and pouring salt into the cuts as soon as he got home after this watershed life event
damn right.

• Woah
Reactions: Slayer
This nigga in school? Jfl he looks about 25

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and Deleted member 5746
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12856, turkproducer, Deleted member 2214 and 1 other person
lol if u try that shit with me.

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
how was his face though?

londonvillie type of behavior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
I was walking from class to another class in school today and some kid stood in my way. I stood there for 5 seconds but he wouldn't move. He was standing there wearing headphones.

How tall he was? Dont hurt manlets. We are master race.

Today in school we had a substitute teacher in one of my classes and I pulled an epic mogging on the whole class. When he had to leave the classroom for a few minutes, I went up the whiteboard and wrote I MOG ALL OF YOU SUBHUMANS in all caps (for those of you who don't know, this is the catchphrase of the members from the website looksmax.me). It took up like half the white board xD By the time he got back, I was sitting at my desk pretending that nothing happened, but all my ugly classmates were staring at me (they didn't get the reference). When the sub asked “who wrote this?” I was trying really hard not to ruin tongue posture and I stood up while making the same facial expression as Mike Mew and I asked "problem?" I was expecting AT LEAST one of my classmates to mire me, but nobody did (like I said earlier, they didn’t get the reference). Still standing, I thought of a new way to mog. I made the facial expression of Gandy (a different internet meme) and I said "no mewing for your face” so everyone would get that I was mewing. To my surprise, not a single person cared, and after a few seconds of me waiting for everyone to care, a kid said “sit down faggot.” I asked if he went on the 4chan /fa/ forums because they made up that word, but he just looked at me like I was the stupid one. By now, pretty much the whole class was yelling at me to sit down and shut up. I took this opportunity to make a blackpill reference, so as a joke, I yelled "BLUEPILLED COPERS” (because that’s what looksmax.me calls people who aren't blackpilled) and ran circles around the desks with my shoulders pressed back to fraud frame xD I got a lunch detention from the sub but it was worth it because I got to mog the whole class.

• +1
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate and Deleted member 5746
JFL is this legit?

Next time follow and push him into the janitor's closet. Hold him down and stick a broom stick up his butt. That'll teach him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746