I mogged a white beta today (OOFY DOOFY THEORY DESTROYED)

Untrinsic

Untrinsic

tranny
I was at the grocery store and saw some stacy with an oofy doofy PALE as shit beta male he had red lips and the facial hair of an 11 year old :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: like 5'8
anyways I go up to his bitch and ask for her socials and this bitch gives me it right in front of him:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: of course she does, I am a 6'4 alpinid absolutely MOGGING him. he was fucking stammering and got all PINK colored.
I get home from the grocery store and that bitch sent me nudes already :lul: JFL life is so easy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17676, Salieri and 10 others
You NTmogged him brutally. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salieri and Untrinsic
Your the beta male sir. You ask for phone # not socials. Instant friend zone strategy

fr?!
Only old people ask for numbers

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Tales from regular incel fantasy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532 and sub5inchcel
Tales from Kroger

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Untrinsic
She’s looking for more guys to follow her on onlyfans while that beta fucks her every night

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 16369
I was at the grocery store and saw some stacy with an oofy doofy PALE as shit beta male he had red lips and the facial hair of an 11 year old :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: like 5'8
anyways I go up to his bitch and ask for her socials and this bitch gives me it right in front of him:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: of course she does, I am a 6'4 alpinid absolutely MOGGING him. he was fucking stammering and got all PINK colored.
I get home from the grocery store and that bitch sent me nudes already :lul: JFL life is so easy

Tales from the shitskin imagination
You got cucked by white man that day

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, sub5inchcel, stewiegriffin and 6 others
Number closed mean shit. Only pull or instant date counts

Tales from the padded cell

• +1
Reactions: Untrinsic
Tales from the cum dungeon