I morally support Israel (I wish Hindus had balls of steel like them)

human304

human304

Kraken

Dogs should be treated like Dogs. meanwhile hindus "muh muh democracy, muh muslim rights, muh muh Hijab"

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, 5.5psl, Deleted member 28610 and 5 others
Destroy shitskins #I❤️Israel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Trilogy, Av0nr, Deleted member 33108 and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 19453

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534, Azr616, Joe Rogancel and 2 others
You know, the curries over at .is actually hate Israel, it's strange

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Drixzy, Deleted member 28610 and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, RAMU KAKA, gideon and 1 other person

• Love it
Reactions: Azr616
Still they keep sucking them off
Pajeets have an inferiority complex from being ruled over by Muslims for 1000 years and also by the British for 200 years.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Azr616

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25534 and OGJBSLAYER
52 muslim nations, muslim world, muslim olympic, but these mofos still wont leave others in peace.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and Av0nr

• Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 19453

unverified info , they are now all dead.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25534 and Azr616
"Allahu Ackbar", religion of peace.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 19453
Pajeets have an inferiority complex from being ruled over by Muslims for 1000 years and also by the British for 200 years.
That includes Pakistan....

South and East India was barely ruled Muslims though

Just kidnap, kill and rape civilians to get tenfold revenge theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Deleted member 28610, Ranjeet Dipshit and 4 others

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and OGJBSLAYER
Cope more, Rajesh.
Are you acting retarded on purpose or is this some kind of alt history skit ?

As a Pakistani , I'm honestly ashamed of my people. They worship Arab and Turk conquerors who raped their ancestors and pillaged their lands. Stockholm syndrome on a national level.

At least the Hindus in India have their own culture, religion, heroes, heritage, nomenclature etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
Just kidnap, kill and rape civilians to get tenfold revenge theory
View attachment 2478216
Israel doing same shit but with High tech missilles plus they are stealing their land and making them homeless. If you cannot see other part of the story you are just blind retard.

Israel doing same shit but with High tech missilles plus they are stealing their land and making them homeless. If you cannot see other part of the story you are just blind retard.
Both sides are terrible, but Palestinians giga low IQ. This is the point

Are you acting retarded on purpose or is this some kind of alt history skit ?

As a Pakistani , I'm honestly ashamed of my people. They worship Arab and Turk conquerors who raped their ancestors and pillaged their lands. Stockholm syndrome on a national level.

At least the Hindus in India have their own culture, religion, heroes, heritage, nomenclature etc
Rajesh spotted, opinion disregarded.

You know, the curries over at .is actually hate Israel, it's strange
They are actually blackpilled, and hate everything about their curry existence, delusional Israel worship is part of the pitiful curry existence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and ranierean
Rajesh spotted, opinion disregarded.
Rajesh

Meaning:lord of kings. Rajesh is a boy's name of Indian origin. It translates from Sanskrit to mean “lord of kings.”

Would rather be Rajest than Mu-Ham-Mad

Rajesh

Meaning:lord of kings. Rajesh is a boy's name of Indian origin. It translates from Sanskrit to mean “lord of kings.”

Would rather be Rajest than Mu-Ham-Mad
Lmfao yeah right, pathetic pajeet. Go fool someone else.

keep postin more videos if u find them boyos
Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF

Israel doing same shit but with High tech missilles plus they are stealing their land and making them homeless
its not their land. for 5000 years it was Jewish homeland.

also there are 57 fucking muslim nations, but you will not let jews, hindus, chiristian and buddhists have their nations.

you people are insects.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and OGJBSLAYER

also there are 57 fucking muslim nations, but you will not let jews, hindus, chiristian and buddhists have their nations.

you people are insects.
Keep coping faggot Palestinians have lived there over millenia. Only reason why Israel gets privilAge theartment is because of bible and religion. USA would not even touch Israel if it was atheist country.

Last edited:
Both sides are terrible, but Palestinians giga low IQ. This is the point
Its not their fault tho. Hamas is controlled and funded by iran. The civilians will be meat grinder in both side of crazy leaders.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857

you people are insects.
No problem with Jews having their own nation, it's only a problem when they create their nation on top of an existing one and kick the hundreds of thousands of existing residents out. Of course many will join Hamas and terrorists when you rape the homelands and orphan thousands of children systematically for decades. I am not condoning the violence against "civilians" of Israel, but it is to be expected, and you are retarded if you think those people will just sign a treaty giving up what was 90% of their land while their mothers assassinated by potshots and fathers killed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534 and Deleted member 28610
Keep coping faggot Palestinians have lived there over millenia. Only reason why Israel gets privilAge theartment is because of bible and religion.
Irl Jews dont say the land is theirs because they lived there 2000 years ago, they literally bought land and legally settled there, muh relocations happened during wartime under Arab authority. Let's not forget Palestinians literally changed the definition of "refugee" to include their descendants. Regardless, Palestinians also claim Islamic (ie. religious) dominion over the land, since Islam does not give them the right to be ruled by the kuffar, this is the basic fundamental principle of Hamas and other revolutionary groups that almost all Palestinians support.

Its not their fault tho. Hamas is controlled and funded by iran. The civilians will be meat grinder in both side of crazy leaders.
90 percent of Palestinians support Hamas, many support ISIS as an alternative, there were parades in Gaza over the Islamic State lol. Its the leaders bro!!!!!

I thought you didn’t like the Jews for spreading bbc propaganda?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
90 percent of Palestinians support Hamas, many support ISIS as an alternative, there were parades in Gaza over the Islamic State lol. Its the leaders bro!!!!!
No that is false its not that much. Israel has annexed whole west bank and pales would naturally supports militians. They dont have their own army and i dont think they can control of any of militants that have backing from foreign country. You support them or not. It does not make any change.

No that is false its not that much. Israel has annexed whole west bank and pales would naturally supports militians. They dont have their own army and i dont think they can control of any of militants that have backing from foreign country. You support them or not. It does not make any change.
"Not that much" meanwhile Palestinian local authorities reporting upwards of 80 percent approval rate for Hamas years ago, I speak to Paleshits nigga they're insane and want to murder people, never spoken to one peaceful Palestinian unless he was an Israeli or Jordanian citizen LOL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
"Not that much" meanwhile Palestinian local authorities reporting upwards of 80 percent approval rate for Hamas years ago, I speak to Paleshits nigga they're insane and want to murder people, never spoken to one peaceful Palestinian unless he was an Israeli or Jordanian citizen LOL.
it was 50% 2021 after Israel did fucked up things in Palestinian.. Maybe annexing their only land make people fucking Angry? You dont say?

Irl Jews dont say the land is theirs because they lived there 2000 years ago, they literally bought land and legally settled there, muh relocations happened during wartime under Arab authority. Let's not forget Palestinians literally changed the definition of "refugee" to include their descendants. Regardless, Palestinians also claim Islamic (ie. religious) dominion over the land, since Islam does not give them the right to be ruled by the kuffar, this is the basic fundamental principle of Hamas and other revolutionary groups that almost all Palestinians support.
What you mean by bought the land? The jews immigranted from europe in large margin to modern Israel after world war. Installed their militants With help of foreigners aid and won the civil war. The zionist were just hamas of jews. Palestians dont have Any official army. ThAts why they are forced rely with militants.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25534 and Deleted member 33108
What you mean by bought the land? The jews immigranted from europe in large margin to modern Israel after world war. Installed their militants With help of foreigners aid and won the civil war. The zionist were just hamas of jews. Palestians dont have Any official army. ThAts why they are forced rely with militants.
There is no proof that Jews of today are the Israelites of the past. Sure i believe the Mizrahi, and Sephardic Jews have significant roots. But the Askhenazim dont look semitic at all, they look central asian + european mixed

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart