laaltin

laaltin

locationcel
I can't make peace with being a cog in the machine

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Gonthar
Go ER buddy boyo

This forum has been a good outlet for clearing my mind, thanks for existing unironically

time to er

nah thats normal, sucker

nah thats normal, sucker
Only for incels, do you think normies have time to think about life beyond what they desire or what they don't have yet

Only for incels, do you think normies have time to think about life beyond what they desire or what they don't have yet
normies run away fro mthe same things you do. they just have more distractions

and delude themsevles more

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
What cog and machine, what exactly do you do?
It would be good to not be a pawn on the chessboard controlled by some invisible hand

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
normies run away fro mthe same things you do. they just have more distractions

and delude themsevles more
I can't have any copes cause it's clear as day to me that they are just mere copes. I should learn to accept copes for what they are.

I can't have any copes cause it's clear as day to me that they are just mere copes. I should learn to accept copes for what they are.
recognising that its a cope shouldnt effectively reduce the enjoymenet you get out of it. everything is a cope. how you call a abstract concept doesnt matter

its simple what happened. you simply stopped enjoying fun activities as much, then started philosophising it
its normal. lifes pleasures are short and weak

• So Sad
But what do you do, what's your job?
What does it matter? I'm not the type to find meaning in work, it's just a nuisance that I have to accept for the comfort that capitalism provides

• Hmm...
recognising that its a cope shouldnt effectively reduce the enjoymenet you get out of it. everything is a cope. how you call a abstract concept doesnt matter

its simple what happened. you simply stopped enjoying fun activities as much, then started philosophising it
its normal. lifes pleasures are short and weak
Life is really just a collection of series of copes to go through until you die

What does it matter? I'm not the type to find meaning in work, it's just a nuisance that I have to accept for the comfort that capitalism provides
Lol, so you don't even have a job, how exactly are you then a cog in the machine???:ROFLMAO:

Life is really just a collection of series of copes to go through until you die
the best cope is lack of certain knowledges, first and foremost
then some other weak pleasures combined with a deluded mindset shaped by the lack of knowledges

• +1
Lol, so you don't even have a job, how exactly are you then a cog in the machine???:ROFLMAO:
Ok, I am an office drone, where were you going with that

• Hmm...
the best cope is lack of certain knowledges, first and foremost
then some other weak pleasures combined with a deluded mindset shaped by the lack of knowledges
so you're saying it's over if you gained an ounce of sentience

so you're saying it's over if you gained an ounce of sentience
its much worse than over. the suffering will never be over.

• So Sad
Ok, I am an office drone, where were you going with that
Just wanted to know more details, but you don't explain much...Write more so we can understand your situation.

• +1
Just wanted to know more details, but you don't explain much...Write more so we can understand your situation.
Excuse the brevity. I guess it's just the existential dread courtesy of the rat race and having no real purpose. I should try to get into a LTR, it's a lot of work but it's good cope.

• +1