I must report a brutal mogging today

Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Kraken
I went to a pharmacist in my area to get nicotine lozenges (I quit smoking nearly 2 years ago)

It is a very posh area and the women at the counter always give me a monotone voice and a look of being utterly unimpressed.

As I pick up my lozenges and walk to the counter, I notice an old/retired Chad in one of the aisles. He was like 6'0 in a tight t shirt with slightly graying hair.

He was a white guy who was excellently tanned. Hair was short and looked great. Even at his age (50s) he was muscular, in tremendous shape and had a big frame.

I walk to the counter and some ok looking but slightly chubby brown girl was working there. She looked half Indian.

She gave me an ok enough/neutral reaction.
As I'm paying I see the old Chad walk up next to me to pay with the other girl.

I then see the Indian girl stop, look at him, and then at me. She was clearly noticing that he was about 4 inches taller than me, had a much bigger frame and bigger muscles (I was also in a tight t shirt JFL)

After that she just hands me the lozenges and says nothing, with a look of disgust on her face.

I say 'thanks', but she doesn't reply, just leaving me walking out of there like an idiot.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3381, Currycellmate, RichardSpencel and 4 others
Proof that height+frame matter a lot even though 6 foot is no where near tall.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Life is cruel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Proof that height+frame matter a lot even though 6 foot is no where near tall.
Yeh but this chubby Indian girl was just looking for any excuse to give me (a brown man) a negative reaction.

Women in the west hate brown men who are under 5'10 and not very good looking.

• So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip
Yeh but this chubby Indian girl was just looking for any excuse to give me (a brown man) a negative reaction.

Women in the west hate brown men who are under 5'10 and not very good looking.
That's like common knowledge bruh but you're still new here. Ethnic in the west====>deathnic unless you're tall jacked and handsome

That's like common knowledge bruh but you're still new here. Ethnic in the west====>deathnic unless you're tall jacked and handsome

Yup

Brown and Asian men need to wake up. The way Anglo/white feminism is spreading to non white women means that so many of us in the west are looking at lonely, miserable listless lives.

Yup

Brown and Asian men need to wake up. The way Anglo/white feminism is spreading to non white women means that so many of us in the west are looking at lonely, miserable listless lives.
It's already dead and gone brother. There's no turning back right now. Western culture reached even arabic countries lol through social media. Looksmaxing has never been more essential.

It's already dead and gone brother. There's no turning back right now. Western culture reached even arabic countries lol through social media. Looksmaxing has never been more essential.

Damn. So Moroccan/Algerian women are only dating the top 20% now?

Damn. So Moroccan/Algerian women are only dating the top 20% now?
The young hot ones yes. Western culture reached almost every part of the world.i am not talking about average beckies because i am not interested in them.

The young hot ones yes. Western culture reached almost every part of the world.i am not talking about average beckies because i am not interested in them.

Fuck.