I need a balanced workout routine as a natty without stressing my body

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
I go to gym 6 days a week and i feel maybe its too much as im natty and i dont even see gains
Also decided to incorporate cardio jumping rope but that makes me too tired and at gym i have no energy

What is a good and balanced routine to follow and maintain both without stressing the body too much

• +1
Reactions: Hopefullneet
adonis workout you can get it for free from adonis gang :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
going to the gym more then 4 times is unnecessary

• +1
Keep up the 6 day a week workout. First of all figure out what split works for you, then what equipments and rotations you should use with the equipment. Eat the right food and rest

• +1
Keep up the 6 day a week workout. First of all figure out what split works for you, then what equipments and rotations you should use with the equipment. Eat the right food and rest
I feel like its too much doing 6 days a week as natty

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
Even though it seems 4 days a week isn't alot at the gym its perfect for a natty, max 5 days. 6 is just completely overworking and I've learnt this from experience. 2 rest days a week is perfect in my opinion wednesday and sunday/saturday. My current routine is Day 1 - Arms, Day 2 - Back and shoulders Day 3 - chest and abs Day 4 - legs, very similiar to a bro split but just a few days are combined together

• +1
Also im incorporating cardio so it will be very doing both every day

• +1
6 days a week is NOT optimal unless you take shit :lul:

• +1
Stop it pal. I'm serious. This stuff is not for you. You were simply not born for it. Your genetics don't allow you. Your muscle bellies are bad, insertions are bad, androgen receptors are bad, you have gyno, you are low t / high e, you don't have access to good food in india. Honestly, just stop. You are not gonna build any muscle. Your ancestors were vegans so you have low prenatal T too. Just stop man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hopefullneet and Willmogulater
Even though it seems 4 days a week isn't alot at the gym its perfect for a natty, max 5 days. 6 is just completely overworking and I've learnt this from experience. 2 rest days a week is perfect in my opinion wednesday and sunday/saturday. My current routine is Day 1 - Arms, Day 2 - Back and shoulders Day 3 - chest and abs Day 4 - legs, very similiar to a bro split but just a few days are combined together
Im also thinking of doing 4 days a week also what about cardio

Stop it pal. I'm serious. This stuff is not for you. You were simply not born for it. Your genetics don't allow you. Your muscle bellies are bad, insertions are bad, androgen receptors are bad, you have gyno, you are low t / high e, you don't have access to good food in india. Honestly, just stop. You are not gonna build any muscle. Your ancestors were vegans so you have low prenatal T too. Just stop man.
I dont gaf even if i cant gain muscle i will go and lift like a nigger i am

I dont gaf even if i cant gain muscle i will go and lift like a nigger i am
You are ruining your body and spiking your cortisol for nothing in return, no gains, no strength, no nothing. Just stop bro. Your genetics aren't for this.

• So Sad
Reactions: Hopefullneet and Willmogulater
You are ruining your body and spiking your cortisol for nothing in return, no gains, no strength, no nothing. Just stop bro. Your genetics aren't for this.
I will change my genetics

• +1
Reactions: Hopefullneet
Im also thinking of doing 4 days a week also what about cardio
You tryna lose weight? If so, even though it sounds a bit excessive i used to do 10km everyday after gym. Didn't need to lose weight im not fat and like 14% bf idk just wanted my abs to pop more lmao

• +1

without stressing my body

IMG 3386

• JFL
Reactions: Hopefullneet, Cyrus and thugmaxxer2
Try full body 3x a week

• +1
6 days a week is NOT optimal unless you take shit :lul:
This depends on intensity, sleep, what you eat etc, most big guys that aren’t on gear do the same thing. Train everything 1.5 - 2x per week

• Hmm...
This depends on intensity, sleep, what you eat etc, most big guys that aren’t on gear do the same thing. Train everything 1.5 - 2x per week
No it doesn't, 6 days a week will never be optimal for someone that doesn't take gear. Maybe if you eat like 30 eggs a day it'll be :forcedsmile:

Also im incorporating cardio so it will be very doing both every day
Look brother, if you want to get bigger and increase muscle definition, I highly do not recommend doing cardio at the gym everyday

• +1
No it doesn't, 6 days a week will never be optimal for someone that doesn't take gear. Maybe if you eat like 30 eggs a day it'll be :forcedsmile:
I’ve been lifting 6 days a week for the past year and it works fine for me, as long as I give at least 3-4 days vefore hitting the same muscle group

I’ve been lifting 6 days a week for the past year and it works fine for me, as long as I give at least 3-4 days vefore hitting the same muscle group
How much have your weights increased by over this time and your muscle gain?

How much have your weights increased by over this time and your muscle gain?
I have gone from 58kg to 65-66kg, obviously my weights have increased, I did take a break for a little while as I was helping develop a property overseas. The plan works for me and lots of other people I know so I will continue on with it

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les