Lurker
is there any way to do that helppp

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
Solution
Shkreliii
oc
there has to be a way:cry::cry::cry::rage::what:f
ofcourse there is, but it's more frauding, the easiest one is hair, adding volume to the back, to give an appearance of having a wider skull, then mse. Maxillary expander, there's ways to do it for under 1,000.

Then lower jaw expander, but works for children mostly.
Then eitther do zygo fillers or implant, and wrap around implant, if you're really autistic, you can insert implants onto the back of the skull.

I can reccomend other surgeries if you're deformed in a way.
oc
there has to be a way:cry::cry::cry::rage::what:f
ofcourse there is, but it's more frauding, the easiest one is hair, adding volume to the back, to give an appearance of having a wider skull, then mse. Maxillary expander, there's ways to do it for under 1,000.

Then eitther do zygo fillers or implant, and wrap around implant, if you're really autistic, you can insert implants onto the back of the skull.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, Zonar and Abhorrence
Solution
oc

i am not deformed tier i think those would be enough

ty for the detailed response bro

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid and Shkreliii
oc

my lower thirds are pretty small in width/height (vshaped), would lower jaw expander cover both dimensions

Last edited:

skull helmet implant