I Need a blackpilled therapist

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
Im so mentally scarred that even if I'd Ascend to chad I'd still be a mentalcel, maybe it's Just the lack of a father presence that caused that but i still have PTSD for too many episodes that regarded my looks back when i was uglier, also I see this world as a simulation, cannot see people in a real way cause of all the lookism there Is in how they treat people

• +1
Reactions: ascension
One of the main problems with the blackpill is that people find it when they're young and in their formative years. Anything you learn under the age of 25 sticks with you for life and is really difficult to reverse.

Lookism is real but that's just human nature. People don't like to look at disgusting things. The amount of people who look disgusting though is miniscule and I guarantee you're not part of that.

• +1
Reactions: silently_said, toolateforme, Clark69 and 1 other person
One of the main problems with the blackpill is that people find it when they're young and in their formative years. Anything you learn under the age of 25 sticks with you for life and is really difficult to reverse.

Lookism is real but that's just human nature. People don't like to look at disgusting things. The amount of people who look disgusting though is miniscule and I guarantee you're not part of that.
Shed a tear for me bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension

I am not ugly now, but 2-3 yrs ago i was, cause i was not softmaxxed and looked like a geek, and all the bad treatment i received (mostly from girls) fucked my mental health hard, now even if i got better looks wise, i know that no One would ever appreciate me for the Person i am, but Just for the way i look, and this feels like a simulation to me and makes me depressed asf

I am not ugly now, but 2-3 yrs ago i was, cause i was not softmaxxed and looked like a geek, and all the bad treatment i received (mostly from girls) fucked my mental health hard, now even if i got better looks wise, i know that no One would ever appreciate me for the Person i am, but Just for the way i look, and this feels like a simulation to me and makes me depressed asf

I get you bro, I lost about 15kg in 2019 and my life completely changed. Literally went from a freak no one talked to, to bagging the hottest girl at my workplace. I fumbled her though, because in my mind I was still that ugly freak and I couldn't raise my self esteem.

You need to understand that women are wired to select for the best genetics, which means they'll always value looks before personality. That's just how they are. In order to get a girl to appreciate your personality, you gotta pass the looks barrier. Besides, what benefit do you get from a girl liking your personality, but she won't touch you with a bargepole because you're ugly? Surely you'd want a girl to be attracted to your personality and then that leads to sex.

You can't really be upset at girls for not giving you a chance back then because in their mind, they may come to like your personality, but they wouldn't be able to bring themselves to want you sexually. So it'd be a waste of time for them.

• +1
Reactions: goo25