2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, SubhumanCurrycel and puniteking
Picsart 24 08 23 00 28 32 410

Get a chin implant bro

• JFL
Reactions: chinprojectiongod, ayusshhhh, copingtoohardrn and 1 other person
why do the same people keep asking for a rating again and again i dont get it.

care to explain?

why do the same people keep asking for a rating again and again i dont get it.

care to explain?
Since I was using the best picture of myself. I wanted to add in pictures up close. I don't want an inaccurate rate.

IMG 1370

IMG 1371

Here you go bro you will now slay in Mumbai

What makes you think the first pic is edited? It's not

I have seen this dude somewhere
Is this a LARP!?
High LTN in India
Idk what to say for the west

It looks very edited. The shadows on it are off and the jaw/chin area looks weird. Looks almost airbrushed too.

Not high considering the fact I can tell it's edited.
What about in this one? What would you rate me here?

Attachments

• 908.png
    908.png
    813.8 KB · Views: 0
What about in this one? What would you rate me here?
This one is also edited. Show me some unedited pictures. In your original post, your 2nd picture was around LTN. I don't think you're 18 yet either truthfully so you could have some developing to do.

What about right here?

Attachments

• p1j3ihrchozz24m5.png
    p1j3ihrchozz24m5.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
This one is also edited. Show me some unedited pictures. In your original post, your 2nd picture was around LTN. I don't think you're 18 yet either truthfully so you could have some developing to do.
I'll be completely honest here. The ONLY thing I edited was SLIGHT skin discoloration and dark circles here. That's it. The jaw, eyebrows and pretty much everything else is 100% unfrauded. This is my only real non lens distorted image since it's straight on from 6 - 7 feet away. What would you honestly rate this image? You can account for slight skin discoloration + dark circles if necessary.

Attachments

• 1005.jpg
    1005.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 0
its hard to find out tho but it seems you edited your face width especially in jaw area
That's how lens distortion works. Your jaw area looks completely different depending on the focal length of the camera.

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc
I'll be completely honest here. The ONLY thing I edited was SLIGHT skin discoloration and dark circles here. That's it. The jaw, eyebrows and pretty much everything else is 100% unfrauded. This is my only real non lens distorted image since it's straight on from 6 - 7 feet away. What would you honestly rate this image? You can account for slight skin discoloration + dark circles if necessary.
I don't know man. Something is really really off with the bottom part of your jaw in that picture. The shadows look off and the width doesn't seem natural.

That's how lens distortion works. Your jaw area looks completely different depending on the focal length of the camera.
Your jaw is not going to go from looking the way it did in the first picture (the one I believe is edited) and then go to looking like the 2nd picture (the one of you sitting on the couch) all because of lens distortion.

I don't know man. Something is really really off with the bottom part of your jaw in that picture. The shadows look off and the width doesn't seem natural.

Your jaw is not going to go from looking the way it did in the first picture (the one I believe is edited) and then go to looking like the 2nd picture (the one of you sitting on the couch) all because of lens distortion.

This is the complete unedited image. I pulled it straight from my camera roll. Promise you, no edits in this one.

Eyebags are highly dependent on lighting, and that was pretty bad lighting imo. My eye bags dont look nearly as bad in the second image of my initial post.

Looks about HTN then. You look very good if it's not edited. Looks very very different from the picture you posted on the couch though.

This is what lens distortion does. His jaw looks COMPLETELY different in all of these images.

you resemble Banasura so much it's uncanny

And you think that these guys are worse looking than OP?
Yes, I do. An indian woman will rather select op than these jeets until they r rich or smthng.

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh
Yes, I do. An indian woman will rather select op than these jeets until they r rich or smthng.
Screenshot 20240823 141510 markviagp

A true htn in India
What are you on about?

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron