I need a computer genius to help with a huge moneymaxxing project

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Please don't waste my time.

I need someone who's an expert with memory exploitation, return oriented programming, who can work with syscalls to gain ring0 privileges in a system.
Must be really good with javascript and needs to be creative and very good at problem solving.

0 replies

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Mansnob and Deleted member 1464
Just do all the work for a fraction of the profit theory

• +1
Reactions: Pride, maxmendietta, 5'8manlet and 14 others
Please don't waste my time.

I need someone who's an expert with memory exploitation, return oriented programming, who can work with syscalls to gain ring0 privileges in a system.
Must be really good with javascript and needs to be creative and very good at problem solving.
I know shit about this. Still i would like to say 1 thing.
In you request, state what that person reason/profit/motivation can be to do this. It says zero about that. And thus won't trigger motivation, for someone that can actually do that.
People only want to do things, if they see or see the possibility how it might help/improve their life.

So make it fair, for that other person. also.

Just do all the work for a fraction of the profit theory
This, is the vibe you gave off Seth Walsh

• +1
Reactions: Pride, PenileFacialSurgery, TheMewingBBC and 4 others
not gonna slave away making an entire program for a greycel for a fraction at most of the profits you'll probably not make from this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 1862 and 4 others
i have an idea too but like ill only take 10% of the profits :p

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Nevermind. It won't work. This thread needs to be locked.

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux
Related to game hacking
Lol there's a multimillionaire prodigy hacker on lookism who got rich off of it

His name is surg3rymax1ng

• +1
Lol there's a multimillionaire prodigy hacker on lookism who got rich off of it

His name is surg3rymax1ng
Really? Was he selling in-game items/currency? Do you know what game?

Many games like pubg hacks and wow items
If he made a headless WOW client for farming and completely reverse engineered the protocol and all the cryptographic handshakes and subverted all of Blizzards security measures, like their anti-cheat and even just their limitations etc, he's a true genius.

Do you know anything more about him? WOW bots consume a lot of CPU resources but if he was able to run thousands of accounts whilst cutting out the graphical rendering, and still hiding the footprint of each account by subverting Warden, then wow....... He deserves all his millions.

If he made a headless WOW client for farming and completely reverse engineered the protocol and all the cryptographic handshakes and subverted all of Blizzards security measures, like their anti-cheat and even just their limitations etc, he's a true genius.

Do you know anything more about him? WOW bots consume a lot of CPU resources but if he was able to run thousands of accounts whilst cutting out the graphical rendering, and still hiding the footprint of each account by subverting Warden, then wow....... He deserves all his millions.
Just ask him bro, he's pretty active and likes to answer all questions about his work

Just ask him bro, he's pretty active and likes to answer all questions about his work
I couldn't find him with the name you gave me. Does he have discord/skype or just lookism? Couldn't find surg3rymax1ng anywhere unfortunately :(
I couldn't find him with the name you gave me. Does he have discord/skype or just lookism? Couldn't find surg3rymax1ng anywhere unfortunately :(
https://lookism.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=17633 found him

Last edited:
  • +1

JFL at thinking the aspies on this site are high iq

:0

Btw when you made that thread idea about nfc app I was inspired until my bro told me nfc will become obsolete in the next year or so:(

Nvm we found an insider at a major company so this might be my year of ascension
No no! It was about MST (Magnetic Strip Technology), which emulates the transaction caused by the Magnetic Strip on the backs of cards - like when you swipe a card through one of those machines. My thread was explaining that MST is more powerful than NFC because with NFC you'd need all devices configured to support the NFC. MST emulation would work on even old generation terminals and the terminals wouldn't even need to be configured to work with your app. That was my idea.
JFL at thinking the aspies on this site are high iq
I got Surgerymaxxing's contact so I suppose this thread was worth it in some way :)

• +1
No no! It was about MST (Magnetic Strip Technology), which emulates the transaction caused by the Magnetic Strip on the backs of cards - like when you swipe a card through one of those machines. My thread was explaining that MST is more powerful than NFC because with NFC you'd need all devices configured to support the NFC. MST emulation would work on even old generation terminals and the terminals wouldn't even need to be configured to work with your app. That was my idea.

I got Surgerymaxxing's contact so I suppose this thread was worth it in some way :)
Ah my bad I meant mst is going obsolete because it's too vulnerable

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dogs
Oh. That could be the case yeah. I never really looked into it after making that thread :hnghn:

Your idea was to make that or hack that?
How is MST vulnerable?

How is MST vulnerable?
Yeah, to make an app that emulates the MST when you make a transaction. With your cards attached. So you can pay with your phone anywhere. Pretty similar to Samsung Pay, almost identical. But Samsung Pay payments fail sometimes due to limits on Samsung's side, and they also have geo-restrictions so you can't even use it in most countries outside of Korea and the U.S

Yeah, to make an app that emulates the MST when you make a transaction. With your cards attached. So you can pay with your phone anywhere. Pretty similar to Samsung Pay, almost identical. But Samsung Pay payments fail sometimes due to limits on Samsung's side, and they also have geo-restrictions so you can't even use it in most countries outside of Korea and the U.S
I'm positive mst is patented by Samsung. Also mst is a hardware solution. You'd need to sell the modules to a phone company to install them.

I'm positive mst is patented by Samsung. Also mst is a hardware solution. You'd need to sell the modules to a phone company to install them.
You're right MST is owned by Samsung and WMC is LG-pay's solution which is very similar.

I don't understand what you mean by "Also mst is a hardware solution. You'd need to sell the modules to a phone company to install them.".

MST is a transmission for payments. I don't think phone companies need to be involved. Do you mean it's impossible to recreate the transmission if it's not created from the Samsung Pay app?

What would be the restrictions in creating a new app that uses a transmission similar to MST/WMC. The idea is to create your own version of MST.

How is MST vulnerable?
Not sure boyo my dad briefly mentioned something about faking the signatures back in his neo hacking days

• JFL
Reactions: Shubham4894
You're right MST is owned by Samsung and WMC is LG-pay's solution which is very similar.

I don't understand what you mean by "Also mst is a hardware solution. You'd need to sell the modules to a phone company to install them.".

MST is a transmission for payments. I don't think phone companies need to be involved. Do you mean it's impossible to recreate the transmission if it's not created from the Samsung Pay app?

What would be the restrictions in creating a new app that uses a transmission similar to MST/WMC. The idea is to create your own version of MST.
MST is hardware similarly to how a phone camera is hardware.

You can't just say I'm gonna program a 100 megapixel camera for the iPhone 8 and it's gonna sell millions. Similarly you can't say I'm gonna program mst for smart phones.

You create a module and phones have to buy it and put it in their phone.

That's called a hardware solution.
Not sure boyo my dad briefly mentioned something about faking the signatures back in his neo hacking days
Not sure about that. From what I've seen mst itself the transmission from signal to terminal is extremely secure.

MST is hardware similarly to how a phone camera is hardware.

You can't just say I'm gonna program a 100 megapixel camera for the iPhone 8 and it's gonna sell millions. Similarly you can't say I'm gonna program mst for smart phones.

You create a module and phones have to buy it and put it in their phone.

That's called a hardware solution.

Not sure about that. From what I've seen mst itself the transmission from signal to terminal is extremely secure.
Hardware virtualization could be a workaround for that.

I still don't understand why an MST-like transmission couldn't be created from any device or any phone? Maybe Samsung's MST requires some specific hardware which is added to devices. But the aim is to create the transmission from your own app.

I still don't understand why an MST-like transmission couldn't be created from any device or any phone? Maybe Samsung's MST requires some specific hardware which is added to devices. But the aim is to create the transmission from your own app.
I understand with a camera, you need a camera lens on the phone. I can't see the comparison between this and the magnetic stripe transmission. Maybe I'm just missing something..

I have not studied javascript at university yet
Jfl as a "computer genius" would rot here

They would have mad Bank already and dipped

I do much gamehacking but what the fuck does javascript have to do with ring0

Yeah i really don't know, my bro just relayed it for me

So why is mst almost obsolete nowadays?

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
I do much gamehacking but what the fuck does javascript have to do with ring0
Who said anything about ring0? :eek: Unless you're Surg3rymaxx1ng, then I never said ring0 to anyone :eek:

Javascript is needed if you want to exploit kernels on closed systems like game consoles, phones etc. You'd usually try to exploit the browser's webkit to get userland arb r/w permissions and eventually code execution, then you'd try exploit the kernel somehow, probably using syscalls and something inventive.

I dunno dude, could be a million reasons, I didn't ever hear it considered obsolete until now.

I understand with a camera, you need a camera lens on the phone. I can't see the comparison between this and the magnetic stripe transmission. Maybe I'm just missing something..
Hardware virtualization has nothing to do with this.

"But the aim is to create the transmission from your own app."
This is similar to saying. Download more ram. Or my original post of download a 100 megapixel camera. Or download a finger print sensor.

Why can't you just download iris security on your phone that doesn't have an iris security module on it?

In other words explain to me how you're gonna make mst like signals without an mst module.

I don't think it's obsolete at all tbh. And I can't understand what's meant by the "MST modules" etc. A signal can be sent to the terminal from any device. Sure, Samsung's signal might be secured down to a hardware/hypervisor level. But the idea is to send a similar transmission which works as MST.

Maybe the payment terminals are configured to trust clients with a specific sub-processor at the hardware level? Is that's what's meant? But in that case it'd mean all payment terminals must be configured to only trust clients based on very specific hardware specs. But I don't think that's the case because I've seen Samsung Pay work on really old terminals.
I dunno dude, could be a million reasons, I didn't ever hear it considered obsolete until now.

Hardware virtualization has nothing to do with this.

"But the aim is to create the transmission from your own app."
This is similar to saying. Download more ram. Or my original post of download a 100 megapixel camera. Or download a finger print sensor.

Why can't you just download iris security on your phone that doesn't have an iris security module on it?

In other words explain to me how you're gonna make mst like signals without an mst module.
Can you explain to me exactly what the MST module is?

I don't think it's obsolete at all tbh. And I can't understand what's meant by the "MST modules" etc. A signal can be sent to the terminal from any device. Sure, Samsung's signal might be secured down to a hardware/hypervisor level. But the idea is to send a similar transmission which works as MST.

Maybe the payment terminals are configured to trust clients with a specific sub-processor at the hardware level? Is that's what's meant? But in that case it'd mean all payment terminals must be configured to only trust clients based on very specific hardware specs. But I don't think that's the case because I've seen Samsung Pay work on really old terminals.

Can you explain to me exactly what the MST module is?
'Module' is a piece of hardware.

Answer me this. What does the actual sending of a signal. Is it the code in your app, or a piece of hardware in your phone?

Answer me this. What does the actual sending of a signal. Is it the code in your app, or a piece of hardware in your phone?
I know what a module is. But what's the MST module. I can't find info that the MST module exists. And I'm not trying to fight with you lol, I'm just trying to understand.

The magnetic stripe on the card is what's responsible for sending the signal. What is this specific module which is supposedly the only thing that can emulate the transmission? And hardware virtualization would be important if this MST module exists.

I know what a module is. But what's the MST module. I can't find info that the MST module exists. And I'm not trying to fight with you lol, I'm just trying to understand.
My patience has been running thin 5 replies ago dude.

At this point literally just look up how mst works on Google.

MST = magnetic secure transmission

Is your software doing the magnetic transmission?

Also btw this isn't the first time someone that doesn't know the basics of mst came on this forum asking people to make an app for them, at least the last guy promised billions of dollars lol
The magnetic stripe on the card is what's responsible for sending the signal. What is this specific module which is supposedly the only thing that can emulate the transmission? And hardware virtualization would be important if this MST module exists.
Wow finally some sense. Samsung patented mst. You can't do that. Hypothetically if you can make your own way of sending a signal with a similar results you can do it. Problem is it would be a hardware solution and you'd have to sell the modules to phone companies to put into their phones.

Only other way is maybe use existing modules on the phones to somehow accomplish the same final result. But if someone can do that why in the world would they need you, and phone companies with millions of dollars haven't figure that out.

Last edited:
My patience has been running thin 5 replies ago dude.

At this point literally just look up how mst works on Google.

MST = magnetic secure transmission

Is your software doing the magnetic transmission?

Also btw this isn't the first time someone that doesn't know the basics of mst came on this forum asking people to make an app for them, at least the last guy promised billions of dollars lol

Wow finally some sense. Samsung patented mst. You can't do that. Hypothetically if you can make your own way of sending a signal with a similar results you can do it. Problem is it would be a hardware solution and you'd have to sell the modules to phone companies to put into their phones.

Only other way is maybe use existing modules on the phones to somehow accomplish the same final result. But if someone can do that why in the world would they need you, and phone companies with millions of dollars haven't figure that out.
Are you trolling?

i can use paint dm me

Get the help you need

I have not studied javascript at university yet
You can very very easily learn it yourself, if you've studied any other language. Even if not, it won't be too hard.