I need a forum for slayers

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Alcohol is the fuel for hook-up culture
I can’t relate to you incels at all.

“DNR sex haver ramblings” be pissing me off. Meanwhile I’m slaying a LTB.

Fine then I’ll be chad - or Tyrone for that matter.

Anyway I need a forum to discuss damaged pairbonding and how to proceed. We are a rare breed but some of us have piped so many hoes we’ve forgotten

IMG 9232

I wonder what her maintenance calories are?:unsure:

The forum would be full of larpers

Whole thing would just be who could larp the craziest story

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: emo, 0S4MA, watah and 2 others
Pair bonding is gone when you've had sex with "so many hoes we've forgotten."

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Nigger fucks an overweight gook and thinks he’s a slayer :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, AlbinoMaxxer, emo and 4 others
The forum would be full of larpers

Whole thing would just be who could larp the craziest story
Idk what the point of that would be. Might as well be truthful on the internet

Chads.is

• +1
Pair bonding is gone when you've had sex with "so many hoes we've forgotten."
Was talking to an old fella in his 40’s on twitter. He told me he had been with 200+ women. He gave up on LTR, and I could relate to his reasons. I think going celibate might be the way.

• So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Was talking to an old fella in his 40’s on twitter. He told me he had been with 200+ women. He gave up on LTR, and I could relate to his reasons. I think going celibate might be the way.
Thank God I still have an unruined pair bonding.

• +1
Nigger fucks an overweight gook and thinks he’s a slayer :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I’ve never piped an overweight gook, most of the girls I slay are LTB - HTB but lean, and then the occasional lite and landwhale tbh.

Thank God I still have an unruined pair bonding.
Real talk it’s not a good thing. I would so much rather be having no pairbonding ability than be the way I was with my first GF at 16 and **blackpilled**. Imagine some shit happens with a girl you love and you’re blackpilled, but you got no experience:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Legit a terror attack waiting to happen (in GTA)

Real talk it’s not a good thing. I would so much rather be having no pairbonding ability than be the way I was with my first GF at 16 and **blackpilled**. Imagine some shit happens with a girl you love and you’re blackpilled, but you got no experience:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Legit a terror attack waiting to happen (in GTA)
What 'shit' would happen exactly? She dies in an accident when you're very young or?

• +1
What 'shit' would happen exactly? She dies in an accident when you're very young or?
She falls out of love with you, and you see the gradual change in her behaviour. If you still got puppy eyes while it happen (let’s say 5 months into your first real relationship). You’re gonna mourn like a relative passing.

A girl leaving you while you’re still in the honeymoon phase but she isn’t, is something I don’t wish on my worst enemy. I truly understand why normies go suicidal.

• +1
She falls out of love with you, and you see the gradual change in her behaviour. If you still got puppy eyes while it happen (let’s say 5 months into your first real relationship). You’re gonna mourn like a relative passing.

A girl leaving you while you’re still in the honeymoon phase but she isn’t, is something I don’t wish on my worst enemy. I truly understand why normies go suicidal.
What was your looks level at that time?

• +1
What was your looks level at that time?
This didn’t happen to me, but I can only imagine what it feels like. The worst breakup I had I was subhuman (obese) but it don’t really matter what your looks level is. You can be chad and a girl will still leave you for whatever reason. I’ve seen 6’4 guys with HTN faces, chadlite mutts etc. get cheated on.

Being inexperienced and not knowing how the game is played is gonna defeat you in the worst way.

It’s like packing a suitcase and not knowing which climate the plane is headed towards. It could be Antarctica or the dessert. GG.

• +1
You can be chad and a girl will still leave you for whatever reason. I’ve seen 6’4 guys with HTN faces, chadlite mutts etc. get cheated on.
You say chads still get left but the only people you've seen be left are sub chad. Not saying you're wrong necessarily but I think chad might tank it.

• Hmm...
You say chads still get left but the only people you've seen be left are sub chad. Not saying you're wrong necessarily but I think chad might tank it.
I don’t think so, the ultimate blackpill is that no man, irrespective of looks level, is safe. You think you can find salvation if you ascend to Chad-tier, but the truth is it’s impossible. You won’t ever get your fairy tale happy ending.

• Hmm...
I don’t think so, the ultimate blackpill is that no man, irrespective of looks level, is safe. You think you can find salvation if you ascend to Chad-tier, but the truth is it’s impossible. You won’t ever get your fairy tale happy ending.
So what would you suggest we do? Just endlessly slay and never get into an LTR?

• +1
I'll make it, have faith and you will too.

• +1
It’s so over man.
So what would you suggest we do? Just endlessly slay and never get into an LTR?
I’ve autistically broken this down and this is what I do. I’m gonna court an attractive woman and date her all the way up until we become boyfriend and girlfriend 2-3 months, I’m gonna get consistent coochie and only see her at a time, go out get ONS maybe, but not be exclusive and then dip at the first sign of commitment - that way I’ll fondly remember her and she will fondly remember me.

In my opinion the best thing about having s GF is consistent coochie. By the 4th date mark I usually already have that.

I did a test run on this May till June, but she was way too nice and good looking so I think I’m gonna do it with a MTB or something for now. Or else I’m just gonna date women that aren’t my type.

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999
It’s so over man.

I’ve autistically broken this down and this is what I do. I’m gonna court an attractive woman and date her all the way up until we become boyfriend and girlfriend 2-3 months, I’m gonna get consistent coochie and only see her at a time, go out get ONS maybe, but not be exclusive and then dip at the first sign of commitment - that way I’ll fondly remember her and she will fondly remember me.

In my opinion the best thing about having s GF is consistent coochie. By the 4th date mark I usually already have that.

I did a test run on this May till June, but she was way too nice and good looking so I think I’m gonna do it with a MTB or something for now. Or else I’m just gonna date women that aren’t my type.
You on your villain arc bro :ogre:

• JFL