I NEED A FUCKING JOB

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8
Joined
Aug 31, 2019
Posts
3,062
Reputation
2,281
WHY THE FUCK NO EMPLOYER WANTS TO HIRE A THUGGMAXXED NIGG WITHOUT ANY DEGREEE JFL
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 3328 and InjectE
Idk bro It might be because you are a thuggmaxxed nigg without any degree
 
Idk bro It might be because you are a thuggmaxxed high without any degree
Sometimes I go to job interviews with good clothing and like a normal human being but still no nigg wants to hire , most time I dont get even a job interview jfl
 
Sometimes I go to job interviews with good clothing and like a normal human being but still no nigg wants to hire , most time I dont get even a job interview jfl
Make sure the employer is a nigg as well so he can help you out fr fr
 
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE
Glad to see you are taking my advice.
 
Run dark triad game
 
  • +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
just gangmaxx and thugmaxx
foids love high T lowinhib criminalmaxxed thugs
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661 and NiBBaCel

Similar threads

pony
Replies
36
Views
214
agarthancha
agarthancha
try2beme
Replies
9
Views
34
JJound
JJound
dnr.niglet
Replies
10
Views
74
scuderia
scuderia
ICR
Replies
3
Views
45
simematic
simematic
Geoff2024
Replies
38
Views
103
Geoff2024
Geoff2024

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top