I need a GF. Loneliness is killing me.

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I need a MTB GF like this bitch

Loneliness is killing me. I'm legit depressed. I don't need male friends, the concept is fake af anyway. I need a GF like her, loyal to me, sexually and romantically.

This life fucking sucks

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, FutureSlayer, Chadeep and 3 others
ME LIKE PUSSSY :p:p:p:p:p

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, slavicpsycho and 2 others
Truth and that is an accurate and cute mtb with appeal

I share your sentiment

But also maybe just need male friends, real niggas is all a real nigga needs :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss, Chadeep, Annihilator and 5 others
ffoooo great body

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Truth and that is an accurate and cute mtb with appeal

I share your sentiment

But also maybe just need male friends, real niggas is all a real nigga needs :ogre:
That's the point tho, I did say the concept is fake af. I know it sounds funny, but I guarantee your best friend would fuck your GF if he could. Not joking. Men cannot truly be friends with each other

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Annihilator and Gaygymmaxx
That's the point tho, I did say the concept is fake af. I know it sounds funny, but I guarantee your best friend would fuck your GF if he could. Not joking. Men cannot truly be friends with each other
This is jaded asf and not true

Even niggas? You just hate everybody?

I've had niggas that would never cross me, and certainly not like that. Real niggas have morals, and a code

You talking about scum, I said you need some real niggas, not a smudge on the sole of your shoe.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Annihilator, SidharthTheSlayer, WeiWei and 1 other person
Go outside then

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
i just dmed her and she sent me nudes tf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy, bourgeoizyzz and WeiWei

Loneliness is killing me. I'm legit depressed. I don't need male friends, the concept is fake af anyway. I need a GF like her, loyal to me, sexually and romantically.

This life fucking sucks

Get in line buddy

• Hmm...
i love average normal looking mtb with a kind and affectionate personality and unique taste in music and interesting hobbies

however, such feat is NOT POSSIBLE in 2024 since all women are whores.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Chadeep, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
I don't need male friends, the concept is fake af anyway.
Yeah, male friends don't exist, especially when a woman shows up. Other friends will talk funny things about you to make her laugh.

• +1

This life fucking sucks

Can't you just buy AI dolls and androids?

Committed relationship and monogamy don't exist nowadays, so don't have big hopes.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
If you're not moving to China to be a sexpat and overtime to get to have this pov with your future wife by 2030, it's just over big time..

• JFL

This life fucking sucks

What if you were framed for forgery and you went to prison and your bbc cellmate said "hey white boy...I'm going to blacked.com your booty" and then he did, in fact, blacked.com your booty. Would you thank him for providing you with companionship and solving your inceldom problem?

gf concept is fake aswell, you will not fix anything

• +1
gf concept is fake aswell, you will not fix anything
True, they are overpriced hookers, but still, I need female company in a GF kinda sense, sex included ofc

True, they are overpriced hookers, but still, I need female company in a GF kinda sense, sex included ofc
moneymaxx and rent an htb white hooker all year long or gf experience in SEA being an avg wagie

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
I need a fuck partner girl sex once a week atleast

• +1
I need a pair of short, smooth, clean toes around my dick. I would pulsate so hard rn. I wanna watch her face as I pound her pussy while I hold her feet and look at her innocent facial expression she makes while I dig in and out of her

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: User28823 and WeiWei
I need a pair of short, smooth, clean toes around my dick. I would pulsate so hard rn. I wanna watch her face as I pound her pussy while I hold her feet and look at her innocent facial expression she makes while I dig in and out of her
that's fucking hot

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: User28823 and Bloatedcelbag
Nothings better man. Just grabbing and squezing them hard while fucking her missionary. Shit makes me go crazy
Me too. I want the lil slut to look me in the eye as I'm digging out her pussy

• Love it
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag