I Need a good mostrunized

K

Kinko

Zephir
I use tretinoin,what mostrunized cream can i abbinate?

cerave

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
As soon as I read "mostrunized" I knew it was you kinko.
Your grammatical dislexia is amusing.
Anyway, a simple Nivea bought at the supermarket near your house would suffice. There's no need for fancy moisturizers.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 1680
As soon as I read "mostrunized" I knew it was you kinko.
Your grammatical dislexia is amusing.
Anyway, a simple Nivea bought at the supermarket near your house would suffice. There's no need for fancy moisturizers.
Why? His name isn t mostrunized?

IMG 20191221 005807

This burn my face
CeraVe Crema viso idratante SPF25, 52 ml Amazon product ASIN B07C5VGNLY
This Is good?

If your face is burning and becoming red when using the Nivea, stop using it. It has a shit ton of fragrance so it's not unusual that it could be a problem, especially since your skin is already sensitised due to the tretinoin.

Recommendation wise, how dry is the tretinoin making your skin?

If your face is burning and becoming red when using the Nivea, stop using it. It has a shit ton of fragrance so it's not unusual that it could be a problem, especially since your skin is already sensitised due to the tretinoin.

Recommendation wise, how dry is the tretinoin making your skin?
This morning ill show u a Pics of my face later 1 night of tretinoin

5 hours of tretinoin

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: cardiologist

5 hours of tretinoin

What percentage? I'd consult a dermatologist tbh.

Get one with NMF, most moisturizers are actually bad because the ingredients don’t replicate the skin’s natural moisturizing factors which are the only thing the skin needs.

CeraVe, especially because it has Ceramides

always use ceraVe, best moisturizers

5 hours of tretinoin

Is it painful/ burning too or is it just peeling?
And what is the rest of your routine?

In terms of moisturiser:
- CeraVe moisturising cream or moisturising lotion with SPF
- Indeed Labs Squalane Facial Oil (I'd also recommend their Hydraluron moisture serum too, but that might be a bit too harsh if you're very sensitive at the moment)
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
- Rosehip Oil or Marula Oil (there's a ton of different brands that you can get these from- The Ordinary is a good, cheap option)

Get one with NMF, most moisturizers are actually bad because the ingredients don’t replicate the skin’s natural moisturizing factors which are the only thing the skin needs.
No, Natural Moisturising Factor is absolutely not the only thing that the skin needs, NMF does not prevent transepidermal water loss, good look keeping skin hydrated with that going on. It is absolutely possible to use a moisturiser that works really well which doesn't replicate NMF since the main aim of moisturiser is to put oils back into the skin (NMF doesn't contain oils- it's basically a mix of humectants).
Also, since NMF is so complex, I personally only know of one product which claims to even get close to replicating NMF and even then it's not the same "NMF" as you would produce yourself.
Do you have a source that backs up the claim that "most moisturisers (that don't replicate NMF) are actually bad"?