I Need a good oil for my hair

K

Kinko

Zephir
I ve test argan oil buy increase volume of my air and It s not good. Essenziale oil Is good?

onion juice rice water

You need new hair

I put on a ton of leave in spray conditioner. It works decently to make my hair look better than usual

Castor oil is cheap and decent.

I put on a ton of leave in spray conditioner. It works decently to make my hair look better than usual
What Is?i have this
IMG 20191102 211904

And argan oil
Castor oil is cheap and decent.
How many days a weeks? When?

use my cum

What Is?i have this View attachment 153606

And argan oil
I think that is heath protection spray.
What I'm talking about is this
GUEST 1678b18d 55c8 40f8 91af 831e9137db99

It's a special kind of conditioner you put after showering, and don't rinse out. It stays in your hair to make it smoother, and It looks like 100% natural hair without hair products.

• +1
Reactions: Kinko
What I'm talking about is thisView attachment 153608
It's a special kind of conditioner you put after showering, and don't rinse out. It stays in your hair to make it smoother, and It looks like 100% natural hair without hair products.
Yes ,wrong shopping, i was young to buy castor oil and i bought this shit oil wrongly. Now i ll search It on amazon
After shower when my hair Is wet or not?
What I'm talking about is thisView attachment 153608
John Frieda Frizz Ease Ombrello spray per capelli - Confezione da 2 (2 X 250 ml) - Protezione 24h contro umidità - Spray per capelli irresistibili - con cheratina. Amazon product ASIN B074BN8M1Q
This?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie