I Need A Hardcore PEmaxing Routine

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
Fuck this shit,

19cm by the end of the year or it's over

at 19 I can fraud saying I'm 20cm, it won't make much of a difference and I'll keep doing it till I reach 20cm

It CAN'T be that hard to gain 1 fucking cm

I have a routine, works wonders. I dunno if I want to share it though, depends on what you plans are.

I have a routine, works wonders. I dunno if I want to share it though, depends on what you plans are.

🧐

My plan is to gain 1cm and keep a normal functioning penis asap

i think u would need to hop on test for best results. then do bathmate and extending tbh everyday

I don't want to go too hardcore and get ED, I've already got temporary ED a couple of times and it's a really fucked up thing.

>Put to much pressure on the dick
>Dick shuts down
>"FUCK! WHY AM I DOING THIS SHIT? MY DICK IS ALREADY NORMAL!"
>Ice on dick for half an hour
>Dick still doesn't get erect
>"FUUUUUCK! I'LL NEVER DO THIS SHIT AGAIN!"
>Waits a couple more minutes
>Dick starts to get some blood flow and seems to be alive
>Starts to masturbate for 5 minutes with the dick on 60% erection
>Finally gets an erection
>"Shit, it wasn't that bad, tomorrow I'll PE again"

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
I don't want to go too hardcore and get ED, I've already got temporary ED a couple of times and it's a really fucked up thing.

>Put to much pressure on the dick
>Dick shuts down
>"FUCK! WHY AM I DOING THIS SHIT? MY DICK IS ALREADY NORMAL!"
>Ice on dick for half an hour
>Dick still doesn't get erect
>"FUUUUUCK! I'LL NEVER DO THIS SHIT AGAIN!"
>Waits a couple more minutes
>Dick starts to get some blood flow and seems to be alive
>Starts to masturbate for 5 minutes with the dick on 60% erection
>Finally gets an erection
>"Shit, it wasn't that bad, tomorrow I'll PE again"
Sounds scary, so I should just stretch then?

Use bathmate + fallosan forte + mk677 + testosterone cycle + dht gel on the penis

It's expensive but probably would increase the size of peepee

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
🧐

My plan is to gain 1cm and keep a normal functioning penis asap
I don't want to give this information to a pervert, I cannot risk it getting into the wrong hands. Imagine a blackpilled pervert who now has a newly found 10 inch cock knowing the power it holds. He will go out and abuse it, use it for wrong, going around bragging, cucking, destroying marriages, families and everything in his path. I cannot let this information get into the wrong hands, I will be responsible for the outcome, I have a responsibility. This is why I am careful with whom I share it.

QS_9679ea4ed2134adda7e9f36f2822bf08.jpg

It's a special routine I made myself, learning and taking from others routines. I originally damaged my penis masturbating and put countless hour into researching and learning how to nurse it back to health, in doing so I acquired a great understanding and knowledge of penis. In a way I am glad I hurt it, for it I hadn't I wouldn't possess the knowledge I have now.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
He will go out and abuse it, use it for wrong, going around bragging, cucking, destroying marriages, families and everything in his path. I cannot let this information get into the wrong hands, I will be responsible for the outcome, I have a responsibility. This is why I am careful with whom I share it.

I only want a +8 inches dick to impress my oneitis :feelstastyman:

How many inches did you gain? if serious

I only want a +8 inches dick to impress my oneitis :feelstastyman:

How many inches did you gain? if serious
Seeking to gain penis size for the approval of others is not a valid reason for me to share my knowledge. Gaining penis size just so you can get a woman who would disregard you if you did not meet certain physical standards to begin with is not worth it. A woman who truly loves you will accept you no matter the size of your penis, for she will look at you as a person, and not a living dildo.

Now yes, this does instantly knock off 99% of the female population as potential partners, but it is much greater having a woman who accepts you as you are rather than a whore who wouldn't have been with you in the first place, if it not for a big penis.

Many modern day relationships would have never even began if there penis did not meet certain expectations, or if there penis size magically shrank today there relationship would crumble within days. This is because the foundation of there relationship is a dick. A real loving relationship is built upon respect, faithfulness, trust and sacrificing for one another, a relationship like this is strong enough go through the biggest of tribulations. Much contrary to the modern relationship where the woman would leave you if your penis wasn't big enough, or if you lacked in some other physical trait.

If your oneitis does not accept you for who you are now she will never love you. If your oneitis requires you to have a big penis, she wants a dildo that can walk and speak, not someone who loves her.

You need a hardcore gangbang son

Seeking to gain penis size for the approval of others is not a valid reason for me to share my knowledge. Gaining penis size just so you can get a woman who would disregard you if you did not meet certain physical standards to begin with is not worth it. A woman who truly loves you will accept you no matter the size of your penis, for she will look at you as a person, and not a living dildo.

Now yes, this does instantly knock off 99% of the female population as potential partners, but it is much greater having a woman who accepts you as you are rather than a whore who wouldn't have been with you in the first place, if it not for a big penis.

Many modern day relationships would have never even began if there penis did not meet certain expectations, or if there penis size magically shrank today there relationship would crumble within days. This is because the foundation of there relationship is a dick. A real loving relationship is built upon respect, faithfulness, trust and sacrificing for one another, a relationship like this is strong enough go through the biggest of tribulations. Much contrary to the modern relationship where the woman would leave you if your penis wasn't big enough, or if you lacked in some other physical trait.

If your oneitis does not accept you for who you are now she will never love you. If your oneitis requires you to have a big penis, she wants a dildo that can walk and speak, not someone who loves her.

:feelsgah::bluepill:

tie a brick to your penis, then drop the brick from a 2nd story or higher

what if im in a christian relationship and just want to be able to be bigger to be better