I need a height-maxxing expert to help me with dosages for my stack.

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
I'm taking 0.5 mg semaglutide weekly. I'm going to increase it to 1.0 mg next week.
I'm also taking 0.5 mg of anastrozole daily (I'm not sure if I should take less; I'm just following Reddit's advice).

I'm adding in:

- Melanotan 2: I will use around 2 ml of BAC water and inject 5 units daily for two weeks, then every other day after that (it just shipped from Amino Asylum today).

- Ipamorelin (2 mg bottle): I'm not sure what dosage I should take (I just ordered it from Swiss Chems today).

- CJC-1295: My dad is getting it soon. I'm stacking both because it's much more effective. I need help with the dosages for this as well.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LegitUser
I'm taking 0.5 mg semaglutide weekly. I'm going to increase it to 1.0 mg next week.
I'm also taking 0.5 mg of anastrozole daily (I'm not sure if I should take less; I'm just following Reddit's advice).

I'm adding in:

- Melanotan 2: I will use around 2 ml of BAC water and inject 5 units daily for two weeks, then every other day after that (it just shipped from Amino Asylum today).

- Ipamorelin (2 mg bottle): I'm not sure what dosage I should take (I just ordered it from Swiss Chems today).

- CJC-1295: My dad is getting it soon. I'm stacking both because it's much more effective. I need help with the dosages for this as well.
Why are you taking semaglutide, this will directly hamper growth results unless you are obese! Also, why are you taking Melanotan 2 if you are trying to grow taller? Seems odd to mention them in a height growth stack. You are just adding more variables! Are you taking CJC-1295 with or without DAC? I recommend that you do way more research before taking these compounds. You are potentially harming yourself! 100-200mcg of Ipamorelin is typically good. I need to know with or without DAC first, but if with DAC then, there are multiple different types of dosing regiments. You can go 1000mcg every 3-4 days or even higher! I recommend to go through more threads on the forum before you hurt yourself because this stack looks uniformed and all over the place!

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and LegitUser
How nigga?
bcuz ur alr 6"1. ur going to get next to no improvement in SMV by heightmaxxing. save your money for things which will get you a better ROI such as a facial procedures.

theres no reason to waste money and risk sides when u alr have the perfect height.

wear lifts if u really want and fraud 6"5 or whatever, they wont be able to tell because beyond around 6"2 ish they cant tell if you are taller

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Acridax
Why are you taking semaglutide, this will directly hamper growth results unless you are obese! Also, why are you taking Melanotan 2 if you are trying to grow taller? Seems odd to mention them in a height growth stack. You are just adding more variables! Are you taking CJC-1295 with or without DAC? I recommend that you do way more research before taking these compounds. You are potentially harming yourself! 100-200mcg of Ipamorelin is typically good. I need to know with or without DAC first, but if with DAC then, there are multiple different types of dosing regiments. You can go 1000mcg every 3-4 days or even higher! I recommend to go through more threads on the forum before you hurt yourself because this stack looks uniformed and all over the place!
Thank you for the response. I'm trying to leanmax at the same time, and I'm all over the place right now. You’re right, the CJC-1295 is with DAC. I'm just trying to mention every peptide I'm taking in case someone thinks there is a reaction between the two peptides and suggests I stop one. Thank you for the dosages; I really appreciate it. Can you link me to a couple of threads on it?

bcuz ur alr 6"1. ur going to get next to no improvement in SMV by heightmaxxing. save your money for things which will get you a better ROI such as a facial procedures.

theres no reason to waste money and risk sides when u alr have the perfect height
6’1 is not a perfect height bro..

Thank you for the response. I'm trying to leanmax at the same time, and I'm all over the place right now. You’re right, the CJC-1295 is with DAC. I'm just trying to mention every peptide I'm taking in case someone thinks there is a reaction between the two peptides and suggests I stop one. Thank you for the dosages; I really appreciate it. Can you link me to a couple of threads on it?
Yeah, hit my pm's

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Whats DAC?

I'm adding in:

I wanna get ozempic and mt2 smh too lazy to wageslave for money tho

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo