i need a new cope pls help me

lestoa

lestoa

i need a new cope, i hate video games so no video games for me
i thought bout going back to playing basketball competitive because i was actually pretty good I had such great jumping power and could alrdy do dunks with 15. I always scored a lot of points and our city was always first / second place on the leaderboard

• +1
Reactions: wsada and gigell
bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

Cope with dragon ball

i thought bout going back to playing basketball competitive because i was actually pretty good I had such great jumping power and could alrdy do dunks with 15. I always scored a lot of points and our city was always first / second place on the leaderboard
No fap and raw meat works for most people

• JFL
Reactions: 91302 and wsada
Are you black ?

Megadose psilocybin

bump

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Should I eat raw chiken
No shit. Cooking removes all of the nutrients from your food, return to primal living. Don't fall for government propaganda, they don't want you benching 300lbs because the Jews that run the game at the top will use your weakened body as a vessel to destroy the world.

• JFL
Reactions: 91302

Attachments

• ac_goetia (1).pdf
    978.3 KB · Views: 0
  • GrimoriumVerum (1).pdf
    179.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Sekhem Apep (Typhonian Vampyre Magick).pdf
    6.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Hostia - Secret Teachings Vol.I (1).pdf
    7.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
No shit. Cooking removes all of the nutrients from your food, return to primal living. Don't fall for government propaganda, they don't want you benching 300lbs because the Jews that run the game at the top will use your weakened body as a vessel to destroy the world.
Liver king disciple spotted 😂😂

• JFL