• IMG_20240830_110351_423.webp
    IMG_20240830_110351_423.webp
    369.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240830_110403_955.webp
    IMG_20240830_110403_955.webp
    326.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and PlayersGetPlayed
Do you know what i cloud do or where i can find advice ?

mtn with htn potential.
main issues are small jaw, nct

i am almost sure you'd look better if you grew out a stubble as soon as you can, but i guess you're too young

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
mtn with htn potential.
main issues are small jaw, nct

i am almost sure you'd look better if you grew out a stubble as soon as you can, but i guess you're too young
What do you recommend ?

So do you what i could do about this
talk to a dentist to see if its possible u have a overbite they will refer you to a orthodontist if so. U should also lean out an debloat.

talk to a dentist to see if its possible u have a overbite they will refer you to a orthodontist if so. U should also lean out an debloat.
I asked my family for what my dentist said last time i went there and i don't need braces or so they said

I asked my family for what my dentist said last time i went there and i don't need braces or so they said
i would still make a visit to the dentist an word your protruding top lip to them i really think u have a misalignment problem and maybe a slight overbite.

17m I need someone to rate me and tell me where i can get advice pls
Thanks for following low to mid mtn. Your flaws are your recessed chin, long upper third therfore making your face not have equal thirds, slight negatively tilted eyes, wide nose, your eyes are shallow set, and your facial fifths are way off. Your best attributes are your dark full and low set eyebrows, and your straight nose. For soft max sleep on your back and make sure to chew on both sides, for chin just mew. For hard max chin filler, canthoplasty and nose job for the width of your nose not the bridge. Good luck on your ascension and have a great day.