I need a source for CJC-1295 with DAC

D

Duidee

Iron
I have read several popular threads which point out the increased efficacy of using MK-677 + an AI in conjunction with ~2x a week injections of CJC-1295 with DAC. I don't have a source for pure and relatively affordable CJC-1295 DAC, nor do I know how to go about the injection. I need help boyos, really want to grow in the remaining time I have.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
peptidesciences.com

peptidesworld.com

injecting is easy, just get 31 gauge half inch needles and pin in your stomach after sterilizing injection area with alcohol swab

iirc you'd need a ghrp alongside a ghrh, e.g something like hexarelin, ghrp2 or ghrp6. but this supposedly causes more of a gh "bleed" as opposed to more natural spikes if gh, which is best achieved using no dac + ghrp x3 a day

iirc you'd need a ghrp alongside a ghrh, e.g something like hexarelin, ghrp2 or ghrp6. but this supposedly causes more of a gh "bleed" as opposed to more natural spikes if gh, which is best achieved using no dac + ghrp x3 a day
yeah somatostatin is basically the hormone that tells your body (pituitary gland) "you got plenty of gh right now so we can slow down production", something like sermorelin which lowers somatostatin in addition to something like hex or mk677 which is just a normal growth hormone releasing hormone will active another method of action resulting in better overall gains and higher levels of gh as youd have more gh from 2 types of stimuli and would be less inhibited by normal biological resistance to having such high levels (mk is kinda different as it increases gh due to elevated ghrelin but would do the job nontheless)

Last edited:
yeah somatostatin is basically the hormone that tells your body (pituitary gland) "you got plenty of gh right now so we can slow down production", something like sermorelin which lowers somatostatin in addition to something like hex or mk677 which is just a normal growth hormone releasing hormone will active another method of action resulting in better overall gains and higher levels of gh as youd have more gh from 2 types of stimuli and would be less inhibited by normal biological resistance to having such high levels (mk is kinda different as it increases gh due to elevated ghrelin but would do the job nontheless)
I found this source for Sermorelin - https://spectrelabs.org/product/sermorelin-2mg/

Is this good? Also how much do I need to inject a day and when? Can I just take mk, aromasin, and this without cycling off for like 3 years :ogre:

Thanks bro

I found this source for Sermorelin - https://spectrelabs.org/product/sermorelin-2mg/

Is this good? Also how much do I need to inject a day and when? Can I just take mk, aromasin, and this without cycling off for like 3 years :ogre:

Thanks bro
fuck no you cant just run it for 3 years, you need to be vigilantly monitoring glucose levels and doing 5 on 2 off cycling, and take 2 months off per year in addition imo, ill check out the site 1 min

peptides world has better prices just get it there

Swisspeptides.is

Ok sweet. I will post my supplement stack in a few days (hopefully this weekend) and I will need some advice to make sure I don't go into liver failure lol.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
How old are you?

Also, honestly I think it'll have no effects. Better to eat a lot of good pro-metabolic food while running T3 Thyroid hormone