I need a technological minds or good forums with that kinds of people

Deleted member 1329

Deleted member 1329

Gold
Title, Im working on some ideas for my buisness and I would like someone who is experienced enough to contact me so we can shuffle ideas back and forth.

If any of you know any good mechatronics forum I'd be happy if you can post a link

Oh i see i see
You have above average intelligence and YOU WILL NOT VIOLATE.

Oh i see i see
You have above average intelligence and YOU WILL NOT VIOLATE.
idk what youre talking about, im building dyson out of cardboard and some of my body hair I need help tho with bulding magnetic accelerator to launch solar panels into sun. The tests with trying to throw them into upper atmosphere seem to not be working the spheres only seem to get as far as 10 meters and fall of, building paper planes out of them proved more sucesfull I got them to 12 meters up to 15. Currently standing on a boulder that is 2meters tall so im reaching 17 meters, only 152,1 mln km to reach the surface of the sun to start collecting energy, wish me luck boizz.

For real tho I need someone who knows how to build exoskeleton suits and some other basic machines

Last edited:
idk what youre talking about, im building dyson out of cardboard and some of my body hair I need help tho with bulding magnetic accelerator to launch solar panels into sun.

For real tho I need someone who knows how to build exoskeleton suits and some other basic machines
idk man i have a cosplayer friend and he did a real life fallout suit, its really nice he can wear it and stuff but yeah i dont know where you should look

idk man i have a cosplayer friend and he did a real life fallout suit, its really nice he can wear it and stuff but yeah i dont know where you should look
dyson sphere* I mean exosuit that works and preferably adds about 40pounds/20km of strenght to upper body, youtube guides dont include much of the building just showcasing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back