i need a very dominant woman for an ltr

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
wealthy, tall and strong, kicks and slaps me and tell me what to do. you other incels can have submissive femcels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clqs, african_subhuman, ryuken and 9 others
wealthy, tall and strong, kicks and slaps me and tell me what to do. you other incels can have submissive femcels
Stupid horny pajeet

• +1
Reactions: Epola
Women don't like submissive men,over for u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829, african_subhuman, Aero and 3 others
faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
OP is a femboy

• +1
Women don't like submissive men,over for u
masc women do, there is no categorization called "women" they're all different

• Hmm...
Reactions: maarda
masc women do, there is no categorization called "women" they're all different
I am speaking biologically,of course there may be exceptions but 99% of women are submissive.

• +1
I am speaking biologically,of course there may be exceptions but 99% of women are submissive.
dude go outside ain't no 1.80 physically fit woman "submissive" there is a large share of dominant women

• +1
I like tall women as well, 180cm woman just screams top tier genetics. Imagine how your sons would turn out to be.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I like tall women as well, 180cm woman just screams top tier genetics. Imagine how your sons would turn out to be.
i think you would like ym oneitis

• JFL
Doesn't surprise me

• JFL
Kinda HIGH IQ

Cuz if u breed submissive short foids u will have incel kids :feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and the BULL
dude go outside ain't no 1.80 physically fit woman "submissive" there is a large share of dominant women
This doesn’t change the fact that women have hormones like estrogen and oxytocin, which are associated with submissiveness, also they have evolved to be more submissive from an evolutionary perspective.

• +1
Very legit.
I have only ever had very submissive girlfriends/dates, and it makes me feel insecure. It puts a lot of pressure on me, as I have to be the one to lead, decide what we do, what we talk about, etc.

When a girl brings a bit more energy, initiative, on her own I find the vibe far more relaxing and way better. There is less pressure for me to bring energy and initiative, bring up date-ideas, things to discuss or do, etc.
I get to ride the vibe a bit more, I can go along with what she wants which if it's the right woman is completely fine for me.

That first stacylite girlfriend was the most 'dominant' girl I have ever had I think and I liked that vibe way more than other girls I dated.
During our first-date she initiated our first-kiss.
She eventually said: 'You're coming home with me tonight, you're losing your virginity, let's buy you a toothbrush because you are staying over at my place.'

Taking control like that is not something I would see myself doing easily.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, WhoTookVendetta and Cyrus
This doesn’t change the fact that women have hormones like estrogen and oxytocin, which are associated with submissiveness, also they have evolved to be more submissive from an evolutionary perspective.
white women are high T bro they can deadlift 200 kilos

• JFL
Reactions: maarda
Same but I've never seen one in my life

• So Sad