I need a wise forum member to carry my pro incel magickal legacy. The time has come to pass the torch.

Acion

Acion

I have been spreading awareness of the reality and efficacy of magick for over 2 years on multiple blackpill forums. I need to focus on my own life, but I know how important this message is. This gatekept knowledge must be disseminated in these spaces.

That is why I'm asking one of you to continue teaching other incels that magick is real and you can use it to get pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, truthhurts, notsocommonthumb and 4 others
I apologise for my dog barking like this. He indeed starts spewing bullshit out of his ass when he gets out of his cage. Come back here sweetie.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and WeiWei
Ill take up the mantle

• Love it
Reactions: Acion
we will see you tomorrow
I'm not leaving dawg. I just need someone to post magick threads regularly, specifically magick that can help incels loose their virginity

I have been spreading awareness of the reality and efficacy of magick for over 2 years on multiple blackpill forums. I need to focus on my own life, but I know how important this message is. This gatekept knowledge must be disseminated in these spaces.

That is why I'm asking one of you to continue teaching other incels that magick is real and you can use it to get pussy.
lil bro is the one that cursed james sapphire

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
any book recommendations?

• +1
Reactions: Acion and truthhurts

I wanna become a magus but I'm not using any blood if it's possible sir :feelshehe::feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Acion