I need advice about my jaw

Wildneze

Wildneze

Iron
Can you please rate my appearance on the attractive scale, and also tell me what I should change in my appearance.
Edb5e59a 7664 4ae2 990c c6c18de7671c
44804195 9227 4402 8f0d de8e8da1c84f

If you have any questions about my routine, then I will try to answer

• +1
Reactions: GerbertJohnson and Nihonz9
this is just my opinion but it’s not over u dont gotta get any surgery just soft max bro

• +1
Reactions: Wildneze
this is just my opinion but it’s not over u dont gotta get any surgery just soft max bro
What exactly can you advise? Because before that, I only did mewing, jaw exercises, gouaches and even used bonemash. And in 2-3 months, my face turned from an oval into a square

• +1
Reactions: GerbertJohnson
What exactly can you advise? Because before that, I only did mewing, jaw exercises, gouaches and even used bonemash. And in 2-3 months, my face turned from an oval into a square
jaw exercises really dont don’t do much and bonesmashing is a joke/waste of time. proper mouth posture is important watch astrosky’s youtube video on how to properly mew. Id work on getting a healthy lifestyle you look like u get no sleep or sun so get 9+ hrs sleep and take vitamin d drops daily. Workout, a thick neck would make ur face look way better and a good physique will ascend anyone. Also read the best of the best threads everything else on this sight is useless. U will need motivation so good luck bro

• +1
and don’t make posts asking for ratings and stuff yet wait till u softmaxx and ascend before u do that. darkening and thickening ur brows and lashes will ascend u there’s plenty of threads on how to

• +1