I need advice so bad

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
Long story short, i piss out the window when the toilet is full and it trickles down our neighbors below us. Now they are complaining and came raging at us. Thankfully they blamed my autistic 5 year old brother but I’m afraid of being found out that it is me. What to do? Act dumb or just don’t get involved at all and act like I don’t give a fuck? I locked myself in my room and the cortisol rush is making me go crazy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, PYT, RoundHouse and 2 others
rope

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
They saw your dick and instantly thought it was your 5 year old brother :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, RoundHouse and Deleted member 7863
They saw your dick and instantly thought it was your 5 year old brother :forcedsmile:
They did not see my dick, it is just that the juices that trickles down to their window smells like piss.

• +1
Reactions: gymcelalpha
But Why tho you fuckin disgusting cunt

• +1
Reactions: gymcelalpha, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 4430
They did not see my dick, it is just that the juices that trickles down to their window smells like piss.
Why tf would you even pee out the window to begin with

this wouldnt happen if you looked like dellisola

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Taylorswift
again that was a low iq move from you

But Why tho you fuckin disgusting cunt
My faggot of a dad takes too long in the toilet so do my siblings and I can’t be arsed holding it in for decades.

this wouldnt happen if you looked like dellisola
If Dellisola was pissing out of a window then normies would line up with their mouths open to drink every drop.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Piss in a bottle don’t piss on your neighbors