I need advice

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Zephir
oneitis adds me to a groupchat full of some other coworkers, this was 5 hours ago, I didn't say anything. Saying "Hello" to a room full of people and get no response back or whatever is too cucked for me.

My Dad is now making me feel bad and acting as though she did me a favour and I should say hi, even tho it's on snapchat so people can probably see I already read the message she left after she joined me.

I guess I've been in this position before but the people in the groupchat didn't literally say nothing for 5 hours and I Joined in and shit. Maybe it's a pretty dead groupchat?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
i. need. advice.

oneitis adds me to a groupchat full of some other coworkers, this was 5 hours ago, I didn't say anything. Saying "Hello" to a room full of people and get no response back or whatever is too cucked for me.

My Dad is now making me feel bad and acting as though she did me a favour and I should say hi, even tho it's on snapchat so people can probably see I already read the message she left after she joined me.

I guess I've been in this position before but the people in the groupchat didn't literally say nothing for 5 hours and I Joined in and shit. Maybe it's a pretty dead groupchat?
Is your oneitis the one that compares you to ER?
Say nothing

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Is your oneitis the one that compares you to ER?
Say nothing
Ok but forget the ER part, this is a social situation I need to traverse because I want people in work to like me etc, did I do the wrong thing?

• +1
Ok but forget the ER part, this is a social situation I need to traverse because I want people in work to like me etc, did I do the wrong thing?
Maybe yes

• +1
  • +1
this is RETARDED I didn't know the fucking etiquette of joining a groupchat I didn't ask to join. They prob made a new one LMAO
It happened to me many times to do this kind of "shit," don't think about it

• Love it
stopped reading at oneitis

you're a cuck

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

Perhaps speaking

U think I should say something is what ur saying
Yeah theres nothing wrong with talking even if nobody replies better than being an osberver

• +1
Yeah theres nothing wrong with talking even if nobody replies better than being an osberver
is "hi" good enough? ig I'll send them all friend requests through snapchat and say "hi", makes me look friendly ig lol

Attachments

• 5sGLbBlSRKKXOSHtYOq63Q.webp
    5sGLbBlSRKKXOSHtYOq63Q.webp
    957.2 KB · Views: 0
i'm white dw