I need avise from chads/slayers in the forum please help

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Hello chad, so the thing is there is a girl that I used to date more then a year ago that ser lurks in my ig and we are currently talking on instagram, but she just told me she has a boyfriend but i want to date her and fuck her what should i do? Her last message was "yes I am currently in a relationship"

• +1
Reactions: cellmax and TechnoBoss
She lurks on me ig stories but doesnt follow me back bcs of her boyfriend, but she replies to messages

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
find other bitches to fuck until her relationship ends :lul:
Incel advise, she is clearly into me but i dont know how to respond to her message

• +1
Reactions: sinss
Hello chad, so the thing is there is a girl that I used to date more then a year ago that ser lurks in my ig and we are currently talking on instagram, but she just told me she has a boyfriend but i want to date her and fuck her what should i do? Her last message was "yes I am currently in a relationship"
I'd ask her if she wants to do something as friends. It doesn't matter how you get her to meet up all that matters is that she comes out and sees you. Once she meets up with you that will give you an opportunity to make her like you again and want to fuck.

Don't be upfront and say you want to fuck obviously because she will reject it to be morally correct (because she has a boyfriend)

• +1
Reactions: cellmax, tombradylover, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
does her bf mog you or do you mog him or are you par for par

• +1
I'd ask her if she wants to do something as friends. It doesn't matter how you get her to meet up all that matters is that she comes out and sees you. Once she meets up with you that will give you an opportunity to make her like you again and want to fuck.

Don't be upfront and say you want to fuck obviously because she will reject it to be morally correct (because she has a boyfriend)
Great advise thxs

• +1
U need to take cold showers and work on ur personality

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and TechnoBoss
She finds you interesting at the minimum. Probably still has some attraction towards you.
Just try the lowest effort from her part to eventually meet up.
Share a few laughs through Insta.
Eventually find a reason to meet up. Whatever small, just to chat or to coincidentslly bump into her.
Then talk a bit more or invite her.
Small steps...
Eventually chill with her and slay her

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian