i need bimax+sliding genioplasty+infra orbital implants+cheekbone implants+malar implants to ascend to nomie

incelbhai

incelbhai

Iron
deadass im gonna need all of these procedures for ascension to normie. not even a crazy ascension at that but from trucel tier like no cap rn im a point above literal acid burn victims to ltn. im sure im capped at ltn though. i cant lie sometimes all of this shit feels like a joke mang the fact that there are people who have lived lives i wont even have after hardmaxxing and had so many fulfilling experiences while i have been rotting at home cause i got bullied over my looks to the point i wanted to rope and thus had no choice but to drop out. potent ropefuel i cant lie and it makes me wanna give up on hardmaxxing and just ldar for an year before roping but

fucking hell man, im an only child after my brother offed himself and id feel fucking terrible doing this shit to my parents all over again. theyre great parents and they wont be able to take it man, im all they got left

i just dont know what to do.. my brain is mush from all the lookist bullying ive gotten and the fact that ill ascend to just ltn is just laughable jfl

ill start uni at 21 after ascending to ltn after so many procedures

its hard to want to go through all this just to be fucking ltn, still someone whos a bottom scrap feeder and gets shat upon irl nonetheless
id rope but fuck.. i still remember my mom losing her mind the day she found out about my brother
if this happens to the only child shes got now... i dont know, it terrifies me thinking of how she'll feel

but JFL at me spending a shitton of money to ascend to ltn or hell even low ltn, it could also just be low ltn lmao, it really could just as easily be only low ltn

@mods fuck sorry i meant to post it here not that other board

cold showers and cologne have same effect

• JFL
Reactions: OswaldMosley
Relatable

• +1
Reactions: VerminMaxxed and incelbhai
are you an ipdcel?

you prob dont ur js another schizo whos just a normie mtn

• +1
Reactions: verlooksen and Lord Shadow
you prob dont ur js another schizo whos just a normie mtn
nah fuck no, i hate those kinda freaks lmao cause they mog me to death
man, hmu if youre one of the legit incel tier guys on this shithole of a forum tho

nah fuck no, i hate those kinda freaks lmao cause they mog me to death
man, hmu if youre one of the legit incel tier guys on this shithole of a forum tho
like as in truecel features or? i mean pm me ur face ill help u

deadass im gonna need all of these procedures for ascension to normie. not even a crazy ascension at that but from trucel tier like no cap rn im a point above literal acid burn victims to ltn. im sure im capped at ltn though. i cant lie sometimes all of this shit feels like a joke mang the fact that there are people who have lived lives i wont even have after hardmaxxing and had so many fulfilling experiences while i have been rotting at home cause i got bullied over my looks to the point i wanted to rope and thus had no choice but to drop out. potent ropefuel i cant lie and it makes me wanna give up on hardmaxxing and just ldar for an year before roping but

fucking hell man, im an only child after my brother offed himself and id feel fucking terrible doing this shit to my parents all over again. theyre great parents and they wont be able to take it man, im all they got left

i just dont know what to do.. my brain is mush from all the lookist bullying ive gotten and the fact that ill ascend to just ltn is just laughable jfl

ill start uni at 21 after ascending to ltn after so many procedures

its hard to want to go through all this just to be fucking ltn, still someone whos a bottom scrap feeder and gets shat upon irl nonetheless
id rope but fuck.. i still remember my mom losing her mind the day she found out about my brother
if this happens to the only child shes got now... i dont know, it terrifies me thinking of how she'll feel

but JFL at me spending a shitton of money to ascend to ltn or hell even low ltn, it could also just be low ltn lmao, it really could just as easily be only low ltn
good luck funding those surgeries

still way over 10k if you get decent ones
ye i got money just gotta make sure not to kms in the 1 year i got to neet waiting for bimax

• +1
Reactions: vrt
get your surgery done by ramieri, he’s definitely the best

cheekbone implants+malar implants​

These are the same thing

cheekbone implants+malar implants​

These are the same thing
ye i just found out this morning but yeah basically i need cheekbones to be projected laterally