I need bitcoin help!

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
@Gosick @Ogmanman anyone else. I need help putting the money from my BCH wallet into my bank account.

I heard Kraken is one exchange where you can sell your BCH for cash and move it to your bank account, usually theres an approval process I believe.

Try google

give me coin

I heard Kraken is one exchange where you can sell your BCH for cash and move it to your bank account, usually theres an approval process I believe.
okay i made my acc. how do i get my BCH wallet into my bank acc? my BCH wallet is on Bitcoin.comWallet

okay i made my acc. how do i get my BCH wallet into my bank acc? my BCH wallet is on Bitcoin.comWallet
honestly @mewingbbc knows more about selling bitcoins

but

I would recommend you just go to a coinsource bitcoin atm , thats honestly the easiest way. you can widthraw cash with this method by sending bitcoins through the atm

honestly @mewingbbc knows more about selling bitcoins

but

I would recommend you just go to a coinsource bitcoin atm , thats honestly the easiest way. you can widthraw cash with this method by sending bitcoins through the atm
do u have any good ones? i’m retarded it when it comes to this stuff and i need the cash.