I need botox at 16 (please help)

SuperDavidGangbang

SuperDavidGangbang

Males compete, Females select
I need help ASAP bhai
I need botox for my buccinators to ascend before school starts, but the age restriction is 18. Is there a way to sort of trick in without needing to show my id? Thanks giving buddy boyos

Just get a fake id

Just get a fake id
I might consider this tbh. Why is botox such age restricted anyways? Like, let me do whatever I want with my face. The government doesn't give a fuck about the childern younger than me smoking cigs and weed in the streets. The government want people to look like shit, and not to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: plukee and Deleted member 29167
Why for the buccinators?

How does this work?

• Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Why for the buccinators?
View attachment 2325860

How does this work?
Smaller buccinators makes your face much more lean. Instead of so-called mewing for a year, I just want to make them super weak with botox. YES, I might not be able to suck anymore, but hey! I do not suck, it is the foids duty anyway. Personally, I want the hollow cheeks so badly.

i need filler aswell, tell me if u found a way to get botox before 18.

Smaller buccinators makes your face much more lean. Instead of so-called mewing for a year, I just want to make them super weak with botox. YES, I might not be able to suck anymore, but hey! I do not suck, it is the foids duty anyway. Personally, I want the hollow cheeks so badly.
So I assume prolonged use would weaken it to the point where not having botox would still allow your cheeks to become hollow after atrophy? But why not just BF removal?

i need filler aswell, tell me if u found a way to get botox before 18.
I should bump this thread every ones in a while, there might be some users who have the answer to our question.

So I assume prolonged use would weaken it to the point where not having botox would still allow your cheeks to become hollow after atrophy? But why not just BF removal?
Botoxing the buccinators are by far better than bf removal in my perspective. Removal of the bf might give you the desired look in the beginning, but in a decade you skin will become VERY loose and you will age really badly (which we don't want since youth is attractive and being a grandpa is a failo).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
tell me if u found a way to get botox before 18.
I meant, you and me should bump this thread through out the day. You will most likely get your answer.

Botoxing the buccinators are by far better than bf removal in my perspective. Removal of the bf might give you the desired look in the beginning, but in a decade you skin will become VERY loose and you will age really badly (which we don't want since youth is attractive and being a grandpa is a failo).
ok but if you stopped using botox will your cheeks return to the way they were prior, like is it a prolonged use type thing?

I meant, you and me should bump this thread through out the day. You will most likely get your answer.
is it not possible to do in the presence of an adult or some shit? Just get a fake id and youll save yourself the trouble

have u tried asking ur parents for permission? im thinking about doing this but i doubt any of them would say yes.

ok but if you stopped using botox will your cheeks return to the way they were prior
Indeed. That's why we should practise to not swallow with the cheeks, but rather only with the throat. Mike mew said something about this, I do not support his claims other than that

Indeed. That's why we should practise to not swallow with the cheeks, but rather only with the throat. Mike mew said something about this, I do not support his claims other than that
I saw mikes presentation about this and tried chewing to avoid using the buccinator but its not ideal and will ruin the incisors. Not to mention that it only works if done for like a year or so. Even then whos to say atrophy will occur

have u tried asking ur parents for permission? im thinking about doing this but i doubt any of them would say yes.
Your parents would most likely deny that you should take it. My parents are basically saying that I don't need to obsess over my looks so much, but they don't quite understand the brutality and the standards the foids have in the dating market. In 5 years we need to become fucking Jesus just to smell a land-whales toes jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I saw mikes presentation about this and tried chewing to avoid using the buccinator but its not ideal and will ruin the incisors. Not to mention that it only works if done for like a year or so. Even then whos to say atrophy will occur
About the chewing, from my exprience you should not chew with the frontal part of the teeth, only behind. If you want to reduce the use of the buccinators than chew whilst have a space between your lips. It made me less puffy after a chewing session.

I don't know if atrophy will successfully occur or not, we should just test it out and see.

local is what I would do, ask someone you know with one
Making an fake id doesn't look like a good option tbh. I researched abit more about how they check the age of their patients if they look to young, and they check not only your passport but also your documents. If you get caught ITS OVER.