I need everybody’s help advocating for short men ASAP

H

Heightpiller101

Iron
Everyone, I need your help. There’s been a lot of heightism going around on social media lately. I think we need justice ASAP. I literally have collected over a thousand posts I have screenshotted over the past couple of months about heightism. This is just too much body shaming for any of us who care about men’s issues to ignore.

I created a subreddit called R/ExposingHeightism a month ago in order to advocate for short men because I saw that no one else was doing so.

There are many young men and boys out there whose peers who are reposting and saving content like this. What I’m trying to get at here is that people are actively hating on men for their bodies. I need you guys to please help me in spreading the message about this subreddit ASAP.

We need to wake everyone TF up ASAP.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, lightskinbengali, SkullDynamics and 13 others
Can’t imagine a bigger waste of time. If anything if you’re short just do LL not this shit lmao

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, zura, GunDevilHybrid and 2 others
JFL if you think this will do anything. It's just about as effective at trying to convince guys being obese is attractive through body positivity only for fatsos to be shat on 10 fold.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: barnmatrix, redmaxx, zura and 6 others
its legit. no ones allowed to do racism, homophobia, ageism, weightism, islamophobia, etc. but everyones allowed to do heightism. its man-hating and fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, GunDevilHybrid, looksmaxxer559 and 6 others
JFL if you think this will do anything. It's just about as effective at trying to convince guys being obese is attractive through body positivity only for fatsos to be shat on 10 fold.
its not about convincing girls that short men are attractive. its about making it recognised so people arent so cruel to manlets and so theyre not discriminated in jobs etc which they really are

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, hattrick, DoII and 4 others
its legit. no ones allowed to do racism, homophobia, ageism, weightism, islamophobia, etc. but everyones allowed to do heightism. its man-hating and fucked
Yes, surprise, nobody gives a shit about problems that only apply to men. It will always be this way. Cope or rope.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 26859 and DoII
I'm not short (5'6) but I will support my short bros in this endeavor

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin, lightskinbengali, bluderbra and 2 others
Coping your way to the grave

Everyone, I need your help. There’s been a lot of heightism going around on social media lately. I think we need justice ASAP. I literally have collected over a thousand posts I have screenshotted over the past couple of months about heightism. This is just too much body shaming for any of us who care about men’s issues to ignore.

I created a subreddit called R/ExposingHeightism a month ago in order to advocate for short men because I saw that no one else was doing so.

There are many young men and boys out there whose peers who are reposting and saving content like this. What I’m trying to get at here is that people are actively hating on men for their bodies. I need you guys to please help me in spreading the message about this subreddit ASAP.

I agree with this
People body shame short men
But whales are praised

• +1
Reactions: Heightpiller101
Short men suicide rates are much higher on average too

• +1
Reactions: Heightpiller101
We can't. It's just okay in society to shit on short men, and men in general. this goes for men who are just indian and asian too.

unless some stereotype goes around that short men have huge cocks or some shit (which wont happen ever), this will never be a thing.

SHORT MEN ARE DESTINED TO BE LAUGHING STOCKS, ALL WE CAN DO IS COPE!

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, RoyaleWithCheese and Deleted member 31497
There’s been a lot of heightism going around on social media lately. I think we need justice ASAP.
What I’m trying to get at here is that people are actively hating on men for their bodies.
This is just too much body shaming
I created a subreddit called R/ExposingHeightism a month ago in order to advocate for short men
13BE5FF7 D675 4181 9B5C B53CECEFC24A

• JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, bigchunguslover and RoyaleWithCheese
I'm not short (5'6) but I will support my short bros in this endeavor
Lmao 5’6” is short as fuck u fuckin little pathetic manlet go fuck yourself your genetic code is garbage

• JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover
Just get fucking stilts or lifts bro lol

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung

Unironically they are somehow achieving their purpose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497

This is retarded. You can't change the way things are. Men will always hate fat girls and women will always hate shirt guys. I mean, what do you expect to come if all this?

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
This is retarded. You can't change the way things are. Men will always hate fat girls and women will always hate shirt guys. I mean, what do you expect to come if all this?
He thinks he's going to lead a manlet revolution

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Manletisim is a dysgenic trait. Can’t fight biological desires.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and Deleted member 31497
Wtf do u think ur gonna achieve by doing this? It’s just sad bro.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Wtf do u think ur gonna achieve by doing this? It’s just sad bro.
You say that now, but wait a couple years when midgets are considered gigachads. Beauty standards are subjective and evolve over time!

• JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover
  • JFL
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin
Yes, surprise, nobody gives a shit about problems that only apply to men. It will always be this way. Cope or rope.
this is true yeah. since shortness is acceptable and sometimes seen as attractive in women. Nobody will ever give a shit about problems specific to men.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, RoyaleWithCheese and DoII