I NEED giga help with this problem with my looks

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
So basically those who have rated me all agree I have a handsome face just legit shit tier coloring

Ginger hair (thus the eyebrows and the lashes are blonde) and skin is pale as fuck

How can I escape this brutal curse

When I dyed hair it was too dark and didn’t match skin

So honestly is there anything I can do now to escape this brutal curse on my looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
Mirin this looksmax forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, SteveRogers, Prince88 and 5 others
Did you try different types of dark colours? If there is nothinf you can do to change then your just as stuck as some random indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Lev Peshkov
I know how you look like btw

• Hmm...
  • +1
Did you try different types of dark colours? If there is nothinf you can do to change then your just as stuck as some random indian
Tbh I only tried dark brown or sm didn’t even bother tinting brows or lashes

I need to find a salon which will tint brows and lashes for me aswell as hair color

But before this occurs need to hop on mt2 tbh and tan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Nebula
Dye them black black hair + PALE skin = halo

• +1
  • +1
So basically those who have rated me all agree I have a handsome face just legit shit tier coloring

Ginger hair (thus the eyebrows and the lashes are blonde) and skin is pale as fuck

So honestly is there anything I can do now to escape this brutal curse on my looks
dye hair a darker shade of ginger
melanotan for skin

• +1
0 reading comprehension
bruh let me explain it clearly 1 more time. If he cant change it with fucking colouring then he stuck with his ginger pheno. ginger pheno is not white. Its garbage. Its exact same as some indian who bleaches himself in the hopes to look more white. No he doesnt he still looks ethnic af

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Tbh I only tried dark brown or sm didn’t even bother tinting brows or lashes

I need to find a salon which will tint brows and lashes for me aswell as hair color

But before this occurs need to hop on mt2 tbh and tan
So you already know what to do. Use Melanotan, dye hair as well as lashes and eyebrows (can be done by yourself, simple stuff) and you are probably g2g

• +1
bruh let me explain it clearly 1 more time. If he cant change it with fucking colouring then he stuck with his ginger pheno. ginger pheno is not white. Its garbage. Its exact same as some indian who bleaches himself in the hopes to look more white. No he doesnt he still looks ethnic af
Ginger is white nigga wtf u on about
They got same red undertones so they won't look as bad as an indian bleaching himself to look white if they tan max.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Nebula
Ginger is white nigga wtf u on about
They got same red undertones so they won't look as bad as an indian bleaching himself to look white if they tan max.
gingers look like shit. Next time albinos are considered white with this logic. WHITE = Nordic or North Atlantid region. Everything else (EE FINNISH, Balkan) all those guys are ethnics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, MakinMogReturns and fruitgunpop
gingers look like shit. Next time albinos are considered white with this logic. WHITE = Nordic or North Atlantid region. Everything else (EE FINNISH, Balkan) all those guys are ethnics.
I agree they agree balkans look like blacks.

• +1
  • JFL
Go medium brown

• +1
Gingers are european white that's a fact.

Next time albinos are considered white with this logic.
I wasn't even arguing that gingers are white cos of red undertones jfl.
My point is that they won't look as bad as an indian bleaching to pass off as white like u claimed if they tan max as they already look european white in facial structure

• +1
  • JFL

My point is that they won't look as bad as an indian bleaching to pass off as white like u claimed if they tan max as they already look european white in facial structure
And red undertones.
Bleached indian skin looks shit cos of dead yellow undertones. So it comes off as unnatural looking

• +1

That means fin and slavs are white jfl. Second point is fine. I took the worst possible example so ofcourse ginger mogs. I was just talking purely from a phentoype limit perspective. The ginger still wont look fully "white" like a nordic or med tbh even with added colouring

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and fruitgunpop
Blast mt2

• +1
send a photo to me please bro im dying

• +1
Maybe try dirty blonde with slightly darker eyebrows. It's one of the most mogger combos after black hair and dark eye brows

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Lev Peshkov
I think remember seeing a pale ginger male getting to brown hair with melanotan on a steroids forum.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and Lev Peshkov
Maybe try dirty blonde with slightly darker eyebrows. It's one of the most mogger combos after black hair and dark eye brows
Dirty blonde is mog tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and Deleted member 17997
Man I miss you, but im a nobody. I hope you are doing well.

• +1
Man I miss you, but im a nobody. I hope you are doing well.
Tbh dude I have never been so close to roping

The world took a kid full of joy and passion and turned me into this monster

Otherwise I’m doing ok

How’s about you brother :)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nebula and Deleted member 17997

Otherwise I’m doing ok

That sucks, im sorry to hear. Im just rotting tbh jfl

• JFL

Otherwise I’m doing ok

Took the words right out of my mouth. Fuck this tbh :(

• +1

For Gingers melanotan 2 is probably the best bet tbh

• +1