I NEED HELP BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS

R

reavz

Iron
If you have any idea on what to do please tell me. I know it’s already over but I want to give it a few more chances. I honestly don’t know what to do anymore. I’ve been looksmaxxing for a year and have gotten any progress. I got shitty genes. I’m fine if I have to go get my eyebrows done or something like that. I’m also to pussy to kms.

Attachments

• IMG_6169.jpeg
    IMG_6169.jpeg
    998.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6168.jpeg
    IMG_6168.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6167.jpeg
    IMG_6167.jpeg
  • IMG_6166.jpeg
    IMG_6166.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6163.jpeg
    IMG_6163.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6171.jpeg
    IMG_6171.jpeg
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, liberiangrimreaper and halloweed
If you have any idea on what to do please tell me. I know it’s already over but I want to give it a few more chances. I honestly don’t know what to do anymore. I’ve been looksmaxxing for a year and have gotten any progress. I got shitty genes. I’m fine if I have to go get my eyebrows done or something like that. I’m also to pussy to kms.
Ur not even ugly bro

Its not remotely over bhai. You have a lot of potential and look good already. Pushup spam and eat good.

Can’t do anything rn, eat right, sleep well, and come back here when ur like 17-18 if u haven’t ascended by then

You might have the worst jaw I’ve ever seen but you’ll be fine

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, BinPanda, boss8055 and 1 other person
I feel like when your lower third grows you'll be a mogger.

• +1
Reactions: reavz, boss8055 and liberiangrimreaper
Die your eyebrows to compliment your eyes, also try growing out your lashes and die them, your eyes look good but that would drastically improve them. Your hair looks damaged af, start taking care of your hair and maybe die it, just try maxxing put your colour palette, look at the colour panda of sone chads for inspiration. And moisturize your lips, makes you look much cleaner (btw stop crying while taking pics☠️)

Die your eyebrows to compliment your eyes, also try growing out your lashes and die them, your eyes look good but that would drastically improve them. Your hair looks damaged af, start taking care of your hair and maybe die it, just try maxxing put your colour palette, look at the colour panda of sone chads for inspiration. And moisturize your lips, makes you look much cleaner (btw stop crying while taking pics☠️)
I wasn’t crying lmao I have seasonal allergies

Hit the gym on a regular basis every fucking day to improve dimorphism ASAP you need more dimorphism as soon as you fucking can before puberty isn't hitting as hard. Stop mouth breathing i can see it in your face you need to avoid at all times, get leaner, fix fucked up hair, idk, curling product or some shit fucking curling cream.

Hit the gym on a regular basis every fucking day to improve dimorphism ASAP you need more dimorphism as soon as you fucking can before puberty isn't hitting as hard. Stop mouth breathing i can see it in your face you need to avoid at all times, get leaner, fix fucked up hair, idk, curling product or some shit fucking curling cream.
Get some sleep too

Ok, I have just the thing. Scream, cry, and beg your parents to let you homeschool.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
average fortnite player