I need help figuring this out.

xaxanibber

xaxanibber

Bronze
Ok so basically, I'm trying to figure out what makes middle easterns look middle eastern and nordics look nordic and what differs them. So this guy
I would say looks middle eastern. And this guy
I would say looks nordic. By own research Ive found that the eyes is the main difference if you just put coloring aside. What is it about the eyes? Size? Canthal tilt? Also what could you do to make your eyes look more nordic?

Jesus lol

• +1
Reactions: xaxanibber
Ok so basically, I'm trying to figure out what makes middle easterns look middle eastern and nordics look nordic and what differs them. So this guy View attachment 2965942 I would say looks middle eastern. And this guy View attachment 2965946 I would say looks nordic. By own research Ive found that the eyes is the main difference if you just put coloring aside. What is it about the eyes? Size? Canthal tilt? Also what could you do to make your eyes look more nordic?
From my experience middle eastern people have more UEE weaker infraorbitals flatter cheekbones and shorter foreheads compared to nordics. Overall smaller facial thirds with shorter skulls

• +1
Reactions: xaxanibber