I NEED HELP HAIRMAXXERS GTFIH NOW

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
I just took a shower and i lost like 15 strands of hair and I looked at my hairline and it looks like it shifted slightly. Im balding at 17 what do I do? Idk anything about keeping hair PLS HELP ME AND DONT TROLL!

Show pics m8. Don't stress yourself.
Start fixing asap.
Try ketocenazole shampoo (eg. Nizoral), eat biotin and b-vitamin complex, eat A and E vitamins, no SLS shampoos (unless you are forced to use them, I haven't found ketocenazole shampoo without SLS, so I am forced to use it), biotin and hyaluronic acid shampoos (just use one day one and other day another). Use hair conditioner, I prefer to use it with Nizoral since it contains SLS and on the other hand both conditioner and ketocenazole needs to be on your head for a while to sink.
Don't overwash your head.
Every day apply minoxidil 5% to your hair twice times on places you see they are getting bald.
If you are courageous and want to possibly risk lowering T you can try ru-58841.
Don't use finasteride it will make you total pussy.
Check your T levels and estrogen, maybe you are super low or super high?
Do it quickly, slowering balding or stopping it is easy, growing new hairs is insanely hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 1140
1) it's normal to loose 100 hair per day, so don't focus on the amount of hair you are losing.
2) Take clear pictures of your hairline and your crown today.Take some new in 3months (same lightings) to see if there is any change
3) IF you are receding you can start minoxidil and then finasteride when you are at least 18YO. (Minoxidil alone won't be enough to keep your hair for long term)

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and fuckedupmanlet
Start fixing asap.
Try ketocenazole shampoo (eg. Nizoral), eat biotin and b-vitamin complex, eat A and E vitamins, no SLS shampoos (unless you are forced to use them, I haven't found ketocenazole shampoo without SLS, so I am forced to use it), biotin and hyaluronic acid shampoos (just use one day one and other day another). Use hair conditioner, I prefer to use it with Nizoral since it contains SLS and on the other hand both conditioner and ketocenazole needs to be on your head for a while to sink.
Every day apply minoxidil 5% to your hair twice times on places you see they are getting bald.
If you are courageous and want to possibly risk lowering T you can try ru-58841.
Do it quickly, slowering balding or stopping it is easy, growing new hairs is insanely hard.
Most of the things you say are proven to be useless. (Biotin, Vitamin supplement are only effective if you are deficient)
Conditioner and overwashing your hair has nothing to do with hair loss
Finasteride won't make you a pussy, wtf ? It's almost useless to fight hairloss without finasteride (or dutasteride)

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
dude whenever i shower and dry my hair with towel i lose up to 40-60 hair (i shower every 2nd day and dont brush hair tho)

and my hairline barely recessed in the last 7 years

dude whenever i shower and dry my hair with towel i lose up to 40-60 hair (i shower every 2nd day and dont brush hair tho)

So have you been losing 40-60 strands for the last 7 years? I only started noticing this from last week so i dont know if this has had happened before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Didn't ask, don't care

Racoon wiggle

Same but for the last two years, hairline is the same only thing i lost is density my hair was dense as fuck now it's just normal and normal is denser than the averge male my age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Dont focus on the short term sheds and stress, someone on here has a good post about measuring points of hairline then you decide when to intervene, I know that everyone should fix early but risk threshold is different for everyone and if the loss is not progressing no point to suppress hormones for that time. It is a process that takes years so if it is noticable in months then you decide if you want to be bald now or slow it down. Recommend measuring the hairline at first every month and then going to every three month if it is not changing.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Start fixing asap.
redpill me on STEMOXYDINE

Most of the things you say are proven to be useless. (Biotin, Vitamin supplement are only effective if you are deficient)
Conditioner and overwashing your hair has nothing to do with hair loss
Finasteride won't make you a pussy, wtf ? It's almost useless to fight hairloss without finasteride (or dutasteride)
Skin is important as any part, healthy skin = healthy hairs. You don't want your hairs to be shitty and fragile anyway, even if they regrow.
Finasteride is making you pussy and making you weak. Proven by multiple people. I don't negate is quite effective for hair loss though, if the cause is DHT.

losing a lot of hairs is pretty normal tho, especially when showering and shampooing