I need help I’m 13 years old and have low test (yes I’m 99% sure I’ve hit puberty by now for all the people who say I’m a newborn)

H

hdjb

Iron
I take 10 mgs boron at least 18 mgs zinc 400mg magnesium 100mg ginger and d3 and k2. I don’t wake up with morning wood I have all evidence of low test(small hands and feet ect..)I also work out and box and get 7.5-9hrs of sleep every night

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and thecel
Solution
H
I take 10 mgs boron at least 18 mgs zinc 400mg magnesium 100mg ginger and d3 and k2. I don’t wake up with morning wood I have all evidence of low test(small hands and feet ect..)I also work out and box and get 7.5-9hrs of sleep every night
Forgot to mention I’m 5”10 and 145 pounds and 9% bf
if you’re 13 bro you should just focus on Mewing

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231 and Jova
Your 13 bruh just eat meat and dont be fucking dumb.. and if ur doing very intensive workouts dont itll just stunt your growth

You're supplementing ginger which is terrible for you, and also the supplements you listed wont do anything but harm you kid

Forgot to mention I’m 5”10 and 145 pounds and 9% bf

Solution
You're supplementing ginger which is terrible for you, and also the supplements you listed wont do anything but harm you kid
Why supplementing zinc, d3 and magnessium is Bad? obviuosly it's better to get them at foods but if your defficient it's good i guess