I NEED HELP IN BUILDING MY BODY

BigBingus

BigBingus

chico mogs
For the longest time ever i thought i was an ugly guy like 0/10 ugly and this is the day in my life i found out im not i was talking to my friends and it came up somehow and they kept on telling me that i am the best looking and i am shocked for context i have good genetics but i never knew im like 26% bodyfat and my abs are kinda showing and i have a sharp jawline i never trained a day in my life i never gave it any attention until i began finding out about looksmaxxing and that i could look better etc and my question is how do i lose this fat while still building a respectable amount of muscle im trying to look good and in shape and to maintain that my goal was to have a well defined body in the next 1 to 2 years so i look my best during prom.

EXTRA POINTS THAT could HELP
  • are there any dietary tricks i should follow
  • what gym splits should i follow
  • should i fast idk these are some of the things ive thought of
  • im currently 16 and 71kg and around 172 to 173 cm in height

holy fuck.... your fat....

ew.....

put down the fork and move more. ew....

dont ever say that disgusting shit again...

you have tits dont you??

71kg and 172cm? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

ew.....

your disgusting...

fatass.

holy fuck.... your fat....

ew.....

put down the fork and move more. ew....

dont ever say that disgusting shit again...

you have tits dont you??

71kg and 172cm? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

ew.....

your disgusting...

fatass.

LastTemp2

Iron
Joined Jul 30, 2023
Last seen 1 minute ago · Viewing thread I NEED HELP IN BUILDING MY BODY
Posts107Reputation87Points2

lol i dont have tits i look like im skinny fat like this guy

but im not that strong due to lack of muscle mass and i want to do kind of a body recomp if u know what i should do

just do some push ups or some thing and put down the fork

• +1
Reactions: BigBingus
me when i lie
go search up LastTemp on .org you're gonna find my deleted user lmao. and ask people like @Yuno_howitez or @BrahminBoss

Thank you so much

People will tell you to get lean, Don follow that advice, You're 172cm aka manlet territory, You probably have very little time left to grow, go to the gym but don't squat deadlift or do standing ohp, You can do those later, focus on heightmaxxing right now and eat truckloads of food, If you eat enough protien you'll build lean tissue as well, it takes 2-3 years to build an aesthetic physique after which you can cut in 3-4 months, This is perfect because by 19 ish you won't grow anyways and once you have built a good amount of muscle you can just cut and maintain your physique by going to the gym 2x a week

Try your best to grow as much as you can, Height is extremely extremely important, leave women just to fit in socially and have male friends have some respect from other men you do need to be atleast a certain height.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TB1997
People will tell you to get lean, Don follow that advice, You're 172cm aka manlet territory, You probably have very little time left to grow, go to the gym but don't squat deadlift or do standing ohp, You can do those later, focus on heightmaxxing right now and eat truckloads of food, If you eat enough protien you'll build lean tissue as well, it takes 2-3 years to build an aesthetic physique after which you can cut in 3-4 months, This is perfect because by 19 ish you won't grow anyways and once you have built a good amount of muscle you can just cut and maintain your physique by going to the gym 2x a week

Try your best to grow as much as you can, Height is extremely extremely important, leave women just to fit in socially and have male friends have some respect from other men you do need to be atleast a certain height.
thank you so much