I need help, or else l am utterly cooked.

Lumsn

Lumsn

I'm cooked
Recently turned 18, still suffering from a case of baby face, looking like I'm not a bit over 14 years old. I need hollow cheeks, are there any alternatives to get them besides starvemaxxing? I'd like to keep my muscle mass.. Also my side profile is utterly shit, however l am aware there's nothing l can do about that disregarding plastic surgery..

Attachments

• Snapchat-1164373038.jpg
    Snapchat-1164373038.jpg
    1,018.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1833814205.jpg
    Snapchat-1833814205.jpg
    938 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
Recently turned 18, still suffering from a case of baby face, looking like I'm not a bit over 14 years old. I need hollow cheeks, are there any alternatives to get them besides starvemaxxing? I'd like to keep my muscle mass.. Also my side profile is utterly shit, however l am aware there's nothing l can do about that disregarding plastic surgery..
htn mentalcel (still recessed tho)

You look good that's first. Second thing is, if I saw you I would tell you are 18-20 years old. Next thing you don't have baby face. Last hing you are HTN with maturing potential. Decent looking top 20% for sure. 200$ for consultation.

You need to lose bf for hollow cheeks. There is no way around

• +1
Reactions: Lumsn and boss8055
Bro, im 17 and look like an 14 year old boy and im fat now so It also make me look older, i saw a photo of me a year ago and i looked 12 pre pubeacent boy, i dont know why since in my family men look very masculine.
At least you look good.

• +1
Reactions: Lumsn
You look good that's first. Second thing is, if I saw you I would tell you are 18-20 years old. Next thing you don't have baby face. Last hing you are HTN with maturing potential. Decent looking top 20% for sure. 200$ for consultation.
New to the community, could you elaborate to me what HTN is?

Bro, im 17 and look like an 14 year old boy and im fat now so It also make me look older, i saw a photo of me a year ago and i looked 12 pre pubeacent boy, i dont know why since in my family men look very masculine.
At least you look good

At least you look good.
Caloric deficit seems to be the way to go, seek more professional advisors than me to solidify that statement. It's not over for you bro

New to the community, could you elaborate to me what HTN is?
and everything under 3/10 - truecel
sub5 - 3/10
ltn - low tier normie 4/10
mtn- mid tier normie 5/10
htn - high tier normie 6/10
chadlite - 7/10
chad 8+/10

• +1
Caloric deficit seems to be the way to go, seek more professional advisors than me to solidify that statement. It's not over for you bro
Right now im not counting calories, i Just eat Natural, beef, liver, Heart, eggs, RAW dairy and fruit, i Belive its use less to like do starve Maxx sice Its gonna destroy my body, and heightmax and everything Is gonna be impossible then

• +1
and everything under 3/10 - truecel
sub5 - 3/10
ltn - low tier normie 4/10
mtn- mid tier normie 5/10
htn - high tier normie 6/10
chadlite - 7/10
chad 8+/10
Hell yeah I'm taking that as a compliment. Thanks for the elaboration bro

Right now im not counting calories, i Just eat Natural, beef, liver, Heart, eggs, RAW dairy and fruit, i Belive its use less to like do starve Maxx sice Its gonna destroy my body, and heightmax and everything Is gonna be impossible then
Good enough, caloric deficit or not, if you're eating clean and not starving yourself you probably aren't gonna make yourself worse. Keep it up dawg

Good enough, caloric deficit or not, if you're eating clean and not starving yourself you probably aren't gonna make yourself worse. Keep it up dawg
yeah bro, i dont know if im losing much weight but i feel a ton better, my dad tells me that im losing too much fat quick but i dont realy notice that i lost that much