I need help sending LinkedIn messages

D

Deleted member 81875

Winner pill
Joined
Jul 16, 2024
Posts
4,844
Reputation
5,788
Basically I’m applying to remote jobs and need someone to copy paste a LinkedIn message to recruiters at a list of companies I have. It’s like 500 companies

Basically you have to go in LinkedIn and search up recruiter for each company and send the message just change their name and company name.

Where can I find someone to do this?

Is anyone here willing to do this - I’ll pay you
 
ill do it how much
 
how much you paying
 
Ill do it for a pawjob to completion
 
What is that?
Give me a quickie ina fursuit. Yknow sum cute like this and you use the paws of the suit.

IMG 1267
 

Similar threads

tyrazane
Replies
5
Views
46
Carder
Carder
erlion
Replies
6
Views
68
erlion
erlion
tyrazane
Replies
37
Views
187
tyrazane
tyrazane
notrq
Replies
5
Views
154
stitled
stitled
V3xo
Replies
5
Views
87
IAMFUN
IAMFUN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top