I need help thinking what my next step for ascension is

Lokki

Lokki

Recognising patterns
This is me as im writing this thread, completely unfrauded, in natural pre storm weather lighting and laying on my back
Snapchat 1325565611

im getting a haircut as soon as my dad comes back home from Canada and leanmaxxing starts on monday when I get my first job

So aside from paying like 75-150€ for lipolab and another 50€ for @maxxmclooks to meet me irl and do the injections for me, I have no idea what I should do

So I need to know what I should do next or I will never ascend

Nothing radical hardmaxxes like steroids but it can still be a hardmaxx that costs a lot of money since my Mother is actually very looks centered and has consulted plastic surgeons for surgeries on herself:lul:

This thread is shit quality because im writing this on a hammock while its raining

tl;dr: What is my next looksmax that i should do to ascend?

• +1
Reactions: silencio, LooksThinker, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
@northern mogger @LooksThinker

Ja elköötte hauku mun subhuman hiuksia ja naamaa:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
hard of soft?

ja ei tarvi maksaa noi paljo, mul on neulat ja ruiskut nii tarviit vaa se ainee se maksaa joku 40€ postien kans

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Lokki
This thread is shit quality because im writing this on a hammock while its raining
eivittu sataako tampereell, oon just viiala kohal tulos junal sinne takas:feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki
hard of soft?

ja ei tarvi maksaa noi paljo, mul on neulat ja ruiskut nii tarviit vaa se ainee se maksaa joku 40€ postien kans
arent you swedish? do you have finnish family or smt?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Lokki and fuse
hard of soft?
No softmaxxing on se loppukäsittely, hardmaxxing on se karkea käsittely

Vähän niinku puun leikkaaminen ja puun hiominen, hardmaxxing pitäis hoitaa ekana
nii eli 40€ plus sit sun palkkio?

• +1
eivittu sataako tampereell, oon just viiala kohal tulos junal sinne takas:feelsree:
Kyllä myrskyä on ainakin ennustettu ja pilvet on aika tummat

• WTF
Hyvä hinta imo

Jos olis pitänyt maksaa kaikki ite niin olis ollut ohi, ihan sama oisinko suostutellut äitin ostamaan tai ostanut omalla rahalla salaa ei ois ollu mahdollista koska päälle 100€ tililtä pois ottaminen ei olis mahdollista vanhempien takia

Mut toi on semmonen hinta että helposti voin maksaa

• +1
what i would do,

darken eyebrows or microblading

dye hair darker, grow it longer and get more volume (castor oil etc.) (maybe perm, depends if u like)

fix skin

maybe upper lip fillers (a little)

lose fat/lipolysis

undereye fillers to sharpen eye area

botox to drop eyebrows

beta carotene+lycopene+sunmaxx

maybe rhino to the tip and sides of nose, lipolysis could help too

but tbh i cant recommend doing anything else other than softmaxxes since u are still so young, personally i would wait until puberty ends and then decide plus no doctor in finland will operate you bc ur underage and still in puberty

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Lokki
I'd focus on jaw height tbf, thats your main issue (other than softmaxx-fixable ones)

• +1
what i would do,

darken eyebrows or microblading
I almost dyed my eyebrows a while ago, since its summer and my mom said she can do it for me if I want to I might do it soon
dye hair darker,
I will, probably before the end of summer is optimal since I can just larp it being a natural change
grow it longer
My hair is very shit for long hair:feelsrope:
and get more volume (castor oil etc.) (maybe perm, depends if u like)
Hadn't thought of that before, might research how to get more volume
I used JewRave for a while but it just fucked up my skin so i need to find something that could actually fix my skin

Accutane is not possible since doctors dont think my acne is even close to being severe enough
maybe upper lip fillers (a little)
Any way to DIY lip fillers safely?
lose fat/lipolysis
Im losing fat but still considering lipolysis
undereye fillers to sharpen eye area
Again, any way to diy?
botox to drop eyebrows
I think I'm too young for botox
beta carotene+lycopene+sunmaxx
Need to get My mom to sponsor me
maybe rhino to the tip and sides of nose, lipolysis could help too
If I get my procedure In finland its going to cost a lot:feelsrope:
but tbh i cant recommend doing anything else other than softmaxxes since u are still so young, personally i would wait until puberty ends and then decide plus no doctor in finland will operate you bc ur underage and still in puberty
Thats the problem, im still young so most hardmaxxes are just impossible/dangerous/useless for me

I almost dyed my eyebrows a while ago, since its summer and my mom said she can do it for me if I want to I might do it soon

I will, probably before the end of summer is optimal since I can just larp it being a natural change

My hair is very shit for long hair:feelsrope:

Hadn't thought of that before, might research how to get more volume

I used JewRave for a while but it just fucked up my skin so i need to find something that could actually fix my skin

Accutane is not possible since doctors dont think my acne is even close to being severe enough

Any way to DIY lip fillers safely?

Im losing fat but still considering lipolysis

Again, any way to diy?

I think I'm too young for botox

Need to get My mom to sponsor me

If I get my procedure In finland its going to cost a lot:feelsrope:

Thats the problem, im still young so most hardmaxxes are just impossible/dangerous/useless for me
u can dye ur hair or brows any time of the year, no1 cares

u just need hairmaxx, like hair products etc, i recommend castor oil

u can go talk to dermatologist and get like tretinon which is mild but fixes really well (personal experience)

nope, fillers are hard to do diy, wouldnt recommend, u would need someone with knowledge and little skill to inject them for u

debloat?

dont do fillers diy, too risky

yes ur most likely too young

yeah and im extremely sure ur not gonna get any doctor here to do rhino for u

• +1
This is me as im writing this thread, completely unfrauded, in natural pre storm weather lighting and laying on my backView attachment 2957797
im getting a haircut as soon as my dad comes back home from Canada and leanmaxxing starts on monday when I get my first job

So aside from paying like 75-150€ for lipolab and another 50€ for @maxxmclooks to meet me irl and do the injections for me, I have no idea what I should do

So I need to know what I should do next or I will never ascend

Nothing radical hardmaxxes like steroids but it can still be a hardmaxx that costs a lot of money since my Mother is actually very looks centered and has consulted plastic surgeons for surgeries on herself:lul:

tl;dr: What is my next looksmax that i should do to ascend?
JFL at paying another org user to inject you. That’s actually kind of smart on your part unlike that retard that cut his face open and hit major veins in an attempt to dig out face fat (without anaesthesia also)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lokki and Thefaqeeh
lol ure 15 def dont be injecting no fillers, tiktok fried them youth brains up

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr
lol ure 15 def dont be injecting no fillers, tiktok fried them youth brains up
You got 13 year olds trying to become millionaires when they can’t even commit insurance fraud and tax evasion! This generation is fucked