I need help w nutrition bhais

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
Should I eat everything in sight to boost hgh or whatever shit hormone I forgot ab insulin idk

or

Eat mostly meat and less carbs

also wanted to include cardio for both of these two options, I'll get fatass if I don't do exercise so:cautious::cautious:

For health/bones Sunlight is enough or should I supplement on d3 + k2?
I alr go out everyday 20 minutes of intense sun that burns my chest n back, Italy hot af

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx and 14vic
Should I eat everything in sight to boost hgh or whatever shit hormone I forgot ab insulin idk

or

also wanted to include cardio for both of these two options, I'll get fatass if I don't do exercise so:cautious::cautious:

I alr go out everyday 20 minutes of intense sun that burns my balls, chest n back, Italy hot af
you really go out naked to get your balls tanned?

• Hmm...
Reactions: PeakIncels
you really go out naked to get your balls tanned?
no, I just get sun on my upper body, why would I get my balls tanned

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
D3+K2
I take it too

• +1
no, I just get sun on my upper body, why would I get my balls tanned
Sorry bro i mispelled.
Spam meat and fatty fish like salmon to get omega 3
avoid milk and maintain carbs

Sorry bro i mispelled.
Spam meat and fatty fish like salmon to get omega 3
avoid milk and maintain carbs
it was actually my error bro because I included the balls part but edited
there was a thread that said more carbs you eat more ig-1 would be stimulated and make you taller bla bla(even tho it's mostly genetic ofc)
why milk tho

it was actually my error bro because I included the balls part but edited
there was a thread that said more carbs you eat more ig-1 would be stimulated and make you taller bla bla(even tho it's mostly genetic ofc)
why milk tho
milk is a genetic disruptor. It contains a lot of estrogen and it wont be beneficial for growth.

OP sounds like you're looking for a justification to pig out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
milk is a genetic disruptor. It contains a lot of estrogen and it wont be beneficial for growth.
Isn't it in such small quantities that it doesn't actually effect the body tho? it's true there is estrogen but shi I don't think it affects the body that much but still I'll read ts

Isn't it in such small quantities that it doesn't actually effect the body tho? it's true there is estrogen but shi I don't think it affects the body that much but still I'll read ts
dont drink milk bhai. It is the biggest joke ever made. Drink green tea instead, it helps you with skin, read the article

• Hmm...
OP sounds like you're looking for a justification to pig out
nah bro, I'm skinny af, and have a fast metabolism

I included cardio because I heard it boosts hgh and it's just good for health

I want to eat a lot because I saw a thread saying the more carbs you eat the more you can grow(not dramatically ofc) but still better than nothing, and the cardio will still make me lean but give the body enough tools to grow ig

I asked tho because I wasn't sure for what to go for, meat only or the other one:owo:

Balance everything tbh
This supports overall health, including hormone balance

• +1
Balance everything tbh
This supports overall health, including hormone balance
I mean a balanced diet with a mix of proteins, healthy fats, and carbohydrates.Focus on whole foods like lean meats, vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and healthy fats

• +1
I mean a balanced diet with a mix of proteins, healthy fats, and carbohydrates.Focus on whole foods like lean meats, vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and healthy fats
alright alright, what ab the sunlight thing

nah bro, I'm skinny af, and have a fast metabolism

I included cardio because I heard it boosts hgh and it's just good for health

I want to eat a lot because I saw a thread saying the more carbs you eat the more you can grow(not dramatically ofc) but still better than nothing, and the cardio will still make me lean but give the body enough tools to grow ig

I asked tho because I wasn't sure for what to go for, meat only or the other one:owo:
Meat only is stupid and unnecessary, especially if you're still a child. Not to mention the cost. I wouldn't wanna try that.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and PeakIncels
Meat only is stupid and unnecessary, especially if you're still a child. Not to mention the cost. I wouldn't wanna try that.
yea your right, just dunno what to do, I don't want to fuck up my diet and end up as a cukc soy boy

yea your right, just dunno what to do, I don't want to fuck up my diet and end up as a cukc soy boy
Why would you end up like that? Most people your age don't even watch their diets. Seems like you're overthinking it.

• Hmm...
Why would you end up like that? Most people your age don't even watch their diets. Seems like you're overthinking it.
overthinking because everything you do in puberty matters man, can't fuck this up, even if genetic is 90% the shit someone eats, does is still important, but ab diet pretty sure eating whatever I want is good

ab sunlight, 20 minutes everyday, upper body exposed is enough or d3 + k2 as supplement?

or

I alr go out everyday 20 minutes of intense sun that burns my chest n back, Italy hot af
Sure bhai, this is all the info u need

• +1
True sigma video, ascended to chad, can't thank you enough
No problem bud, just send me one of ur stacys and consider a debt repaid

• Love it
No problem bud, just send me one of ur stacys and consider a debt repaid
I'll send you a ltb because your maxilla is not forward enough to poke my anus.:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • WTF

or

You need insulin for anabolism and height growth. Drink raw milk

• Hmm...
for height growth only LL and drugs, rest is cope
milk can't get it raw sadly because if I do I'll probably get stomach cancer, full milk is good?:owo:

If you are 20%bf forget about anabolism and hgh, you must get lean first or you will fuck yourself up with hgh

• +1
for height growth only LL and drugs, rest is cope
milk can't get it raw sadly because if I do I'll probably get stomach cancer, full milk is good?:owo:
Ig if you can tolerate it, go for it, whole milk is far better than low fat ones jfl

• Love it
If you are 20%bf forget about anabolism and hgh, you must get lean first or you will fuck yourself up with hgh
I won't get hgh, I'm 12% bf tho

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
Ig if you can tolerate it, go for it, whole milk is far better than low fat ones jfl
yea I can tolerate it, surprisingly my body can take milk perfectly, never had stomach problems w it

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
need carbs for insulin to create igf1

• Hmm...
yea exactly thas why I asked if it's better to eat a lot of carbs but less meat ig, or go on more meat less carbs
need carbs for insulin to create igf1

yea exactly thas why I asked if it's better to eat a lot of carbs but less meat ig, or go on more meat less carbs
lots of both lol, you need lots of calories to grow

• Love it
Jewish lies

• Hmm...
idk if I alr asked you
ab sunlight should I get d3+k2 or sunlight is enough:p
lots of both lol, you need lots of calories to grow

idk if I alr asked you
ab sunlight should I get d3+k2 or sunlight is enough:p
get sunlight and get your vit k from food, your body can barely absorb supplements and they fuck up the balance of other nutrients in your body

• +1
get sunlight and get your vit k from food, your body can barely absorb supplements and they fuck up the balance of other nutrients in your body
alright, thanks❤️

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr